PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating 1 yr of hair growth

argyle
March 24th, 2010, 05:37 PM
My hair grows SUUPER slow. I think it even slowed down more since I was on accutane for 7 months. Many people on this medication report hair falling out; I didn't experience that but my hair did grow slower than usual when I was on it.

March 2009 sorry small photo I can't find the bigger one...

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66/mintspics/DSC_0366.jpg

March 2010 I just took this photo, haven't even brushed my hair. I can't find my brush!! I will have to tidy up and look around for it. It really is nice and shiny (surprisingly) also it is getting THICK!!!!!

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66/mintspics/hairgrowthmar2010.jpg

anyway.. I didn't think my hair has grown very much but looking at those photos makes me realize I really have come a long way!!

Here's to another year of growing our hair!!! hopefully in the coming months I can do some henna and in the summer I will try to switch to no-'poo...

argyle
March 24th, 2010, 05:39 PM
blond moment...this pic is probably not from march...oops....I swear it was taken in march but I cant find the original to check...oh well let's just say it's from march...the hair growth is worth celebrating anyway.... i feel stupid now... LOL...

ukuleleclaire
March 24th, 2010, 05:45 PM
It's beautiful! Congratulations on one year. :cheese:

Sweetness
March 24th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Amazing growth !!! you have beautiful healthy hair !

amoulixes
March 24th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Looks fantastic! :D

hendrix.co
March 24th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Very encouraging! Thanks for posting :)

Debra83
March 24th, 2010, 07:56 PM
It's grown a lot!! Congratulations!

Garnet66
March 24th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Your hair is so pretty and it looks so healthy. I'm impressed with your growth rate. Great job growing!

2peasinapod
March 24th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Congratulations! It looks so thick and healthy!

longhairdream
March 24th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Wow thats a great achievement ! And your hair looks so healthy - keep up the good work for your next year of growth too ! :)

jexichan
March 24th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Wow! You can really see a difference in the hemline-and your hair looks so healthy now. Did you trim your hair to tidy up the ends during the last year or just let it grow?

Jessikinz
March 24th, 2010, 11:33 PM
It has grown a lot by the looks of the pictures. Don't ever get discouraged about slow growth; Have fun with your hair and experiment with all the good natural treatments LHC has to offer. :)

windinherhair
March 25th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Wow, you can really see a difference. Congrats on your anniversary!! Your hair is beautiful. I wouldn't have noticed you hadn't combed it. :)

Lady_C_longhair
March 25th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Your hair looks really beautiful! Congratulations!!

Bethie
March 25th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Congrats on 1 year! Your hair looks beautiful, so shinny and thick

Monsterkitti
March 25th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Congrats on a year! :) Your hair is looking really healthy and thick.

nycstar
March 25th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Congrats on the wonderful hair growth--it looks terrific! My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and she was on medication as well.... this year her hair is at a cute bob length and it looks healthy and thick. She's continuing to grow it as well. The best of luck to you!

Dani
March 25th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Your hair kicks ASH. I love it. It is gorgeous and an awesome thickness and texture and everything for long hair! :D And where did you get that big USA map? I need it, now. :cool: (Homeschoolers, here.) Thanks for any help, and for the beautiful hair length inspiration!

dropinthebucket
March 25th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Absolutely beautiful, happy anniversary! :magic:

Longhairdream, where did you get that shine?? it's awesome, what are you using? must have some!!

aef231
March 25th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Wow, I'm most impressed not just by the length, but by the truly gorgeous condition it seems to be in! Especially having gone on Accutane... that stuff really is like nuclear bombing your system, it's fantastic that you've come through it with such fabulous results! Congratulations! :cheer:

Liss
March 25th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Your hair is gorgeous! and I love the colour as it is. It looks really healthy and think that with every inch more that it grows it will keep looking better and better. Congratulations!

redneckprincess
March 25th, 2010, 08:16 AM
my hair seems to get thicker and thicker before it gets longer, but it is growing and pictures will help prove it...great progress

Forever_Sophie
March 25th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Your hair is beautiful!! So healthy looking and thick, and that's actually the length I've been considering cutting my hair to! Well done :)