PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Europe :)

Chamomilemaiden
May 4th, 2008, 01:48 AM
I´ve been around for a long time quietly watching what´s happening and I have to say you all are doing some good work!:) I decided to join you even though I do not know whether I´ll post a lot or not (I´m shy)... :o However, I want to grow my hair longer - now my hair is just bellow waist wavy and I want to reach at least hip or classic length... I wouldn´t be offended if they grew longer :p - I hope I get lots of inspiration and advice here.:cheese:
... and please excuse my mistakes in English I´m one of the non-native speakers :o

Just_Isabel
May 4th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Welcome Chamomilemaiden! :D

Cute avatar picture. :)

greek_lady
May 4th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Welcome aboard!
Yay for another European!

lavenderblue
May 4th, 2008, 03:26 AM
welcome chamomilemaiden, another European member! and please don't be shy :):)

Amoretti
May 4th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Welcome to another European member! Where do you live?:)

saman
May 4th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Hello and welcome

I hope you have good time here

Beatnik Guy
May 4th, 2008, 07:10 AM
There's a bunch of Europeans here. Welcome to LHC. :cheese:

Chamomilemaiden
May 5th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Thank you all for a kind invitation :)
lavenderblue. ok, I´ll try not to be shy :)
Amoretti: I come from Czech Republic. BTW I´m also trying to learn Spanish :).... and... you have got lovely hair! Your length is my dream, but my hair probably won´t get there.

k_hepburn
May 7th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Welcome to the boards, Chamomilemaiden!

Love your avatar, by the way, and then when I read your from the Czech Republic, it struck me that the avatar may remind me of those fantastic fairytale movies made in then Czechoslovakia. I loved them when I was a kid (well, to be honest, I love them still :) ).

Greetings from Germany

katharine

jera
May 7th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Chamomilemaiden,

You've got a beautiful avatar, mue bueno. excuse me if my Spanish is not the best.
It's good to have you here with us. You'll learn haircare and English fast with all the helpful members you'll meet. So let's grow some long healthy hair together.

Vamos !!:D

Chamomilemaiden
May 7th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Katharine: I also love our fairytales, I´ve been raised on them and always when I can have to watch them
Jera: hopefully they will grow longer :-) and will be healthier, thank you!

Lamb
May 7th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Welcome!! I'm a European too (from Hungary), but currently living in Canada. I hope (well, I'm actually quite sure ;)) you will like it here. :)

Katze
May 8th, 2008, 12:54 AM
welcome! American living in Germany here...yes, there are quite a few Europeans on this site...

hope you enjoy yourself!

Melisande
May 8th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Yes, another German here who grew on Czech fairytale movies. I bought it for my girls and they love it. Welcome and greetings to your beautiful country.

Ylliria
May 8th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Welcome to you! Another european here (from France)...

Hayat
May 13th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Welcome from yet another European. This is such a great site and I'm sure you'll enjoy! Don't worry about your English. There are lots of people here who are not native speakers. No problem at all!

:waving: from Norway

humble_knight
October 13th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Ahojky from the Czech long-hair forum :)!!

Some of our members use this LHC website, so I thought I'd try, too. I'm not Czech, but I have lived in Czechia for some years, now resident in England, again :)

Regarding my own hair, I'm growing it to shoulder-length, like Aragorn from LOTR :) Due to the nature of my work, I'm not permitted to wear it longer.

Greetings to all of you, especially my 'twin' Isabelle from France ;)

Amara
October 13th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome! These boards are good for learning haircare tips AND practicing English! :)

mishmish
October 16th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Benvenuto! I lived in Italy for 21 years, can I count as a European too? Well, half, anyway: my kids still live there...;) Very pretty avatar and name. :blossom:

serious
October 16th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Welcome from another European!
Greetings from Serbia!

YoginiCelestial
October 16th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Greetings Chamomilemaiden! :)
I'm in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
You will receive much inspiration and advise here!
Have fun!

Picknickerin
October 18th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Hi and welcome to LHC!:)

Jennie80
October 18th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Hi. Welcome. I`m from Europe too. I´m from Sweden. Don`t worry about the English. I´m not that good my self. I`m tryin to remember what learn in school but that was a long time ago haha..
Hope U have a nice sunday. Here it is cold but the sun is shining..I miss the summer...