PDA

View Full Version : Excited beyond belief!! 4cm in one month !!

Lassie
March 23rd, 2010, 01:57 PM
ok this is just real quick because i am rushing off to work.

Exactly one month ago i started taking MSM and Hair Formula 37.

My hair has always grown very slowly, i have never been very pedantic with measuring, but have always been around the 1-1.5CM a month.

I measured this morning and have increased 4 whole CM!!!!

I had a feeling it was working because i am cutting my nails almost every other day, and my eyelashes are so long they look like fake ones - so i was sure that it was certainly having an effect...but i wanted to hold out the full month before measuring.

For the first time in a long time i am feeling very confidant and excited about my long hair quest!

sorry - just had to share

merseaone
March 23rd, 2010, 02:04 PM
Um, how long is that in non-metrics? (Sometimes I feel so dumb!)

emmabovary
March 23rd, 2010, 02:12 PM
merseaone, I know how you feel, though for me it's the other way around ;) It's 1.6 inches.

Lassie, congrats on amazing growth! I wish my hair would follow your example :)

Garnet66
March 23rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Congrats on such great growth. Thats a ton of growth. Wow, I'm impressed. Wish my hair would grow that fast.

merseaone
March 23rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
Congratulations! that is a good jump!

jera
March 23rd, 2010, 03:20 PM
Congrats on your growth. What's Hair Formula 37? :o

Atalanta
March 23rd, 2010, 03:23 PM
Congrats on your growth. What's Hair Formula 37? :o
No kidding! I want in on some of that hair growth!:inlove:

curlylocks85
March 23rd, 2010, 03:29 PM
That is awesome, good for you! :cheese:

elina333
March 23rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
OMG thats amazing! Good for you! :D

dropinthebucket
March 23rd, 2010, 04:27 PM
Awesome!

p.s., what's MSM? maybe i can get some!

Atalanta
March 23rd, 2010, 04:29 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Cream-4-Ounce-113-4/dp/B001GCTVO2/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1269383294&sr=8-7

is this the MSM you were talking about, Lassie? Or somethiing similar?

Lassie
March 24th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Thanks Guys :)

This is the MSM i buy (they ship internationally)

It was thanks to this forum that I tried MSM, there is a lengthy post on it (not sure how to search and link the post?)

And hair formula 37 is this
http://www.hairformula37.com/

I was hesitant to try it, as i dont normally subscribe to such things that can be perceived as gimmicks...but i figured it cant hurt to try...

Not sure if it was the MSM or the Hair Formula 37 that did the trick, or wether its the 2 combined that has given so much growth...but im going to keep both of them up for now.

Journeywoman
March 24th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Nice growth rate there! I've tried Hair Formula 37 too, when I was growing out a truly awful short bob, and it worked well for me, though not quite that well. I also found that it gave me a bigger appetite so I had to make sure I didn't give in to that. HF37 is a great regimen but unfortunately for us Aussies, it's really expensive to have shipped to Australia.

Might have to try MSM as I've never heard of it before! Cheers for the link.

Juliannaissance
March 25th, 2010, 09:55 AM
I'm seriously gonna try this HF37. I looked it up a few minutes ago, and people posted on the "testimonials/comments" and most said it grew so fast from about an inch to 2 inches a month.!!! CRAZY!!! I have to try it. :D

crystal_k
March 31st, 2010, 07:13 AM
cynical me im not buying it 4 cm in a month sure this isnt some crazy poster tring to flog this hair vitamin.

Dreams_in_Pink
March 31st, 2010, 08:05 AM
Taken from the hair formula site:

Are there any side effects?
No. Other than faster growing hair (scalp hair only), you may have faster finger and toe nail growth. Many people report improvement in their skin as well.
Some Hair Formula 37 users have told us that after taking the vitamins for hair they:
1) Felt warm for about 30-45 minutes
2) Felt like they had a sunburn or a tingling sensation for about 30-45 minutes

This is due to the niacin HF37 contains and is a beneficial effect. This is one way Hair Formula 37 helps "feed" the blood flow to the hair. Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is necessary for proper circulation and healthy skin, and is important for the proper functioning of the nervous system.

Makes me think hair formula37 and scalp massages & exercise combo do pretty much the same thing?

Kristin
March 31st, 2010, 10:39 AM
Hmmm...I don't know about the vitamins. I'm reading reviews on Amazon and they are- as anticipated- mixed. :rolleyes:

Congrats if they are working for you, though!:cheese: