PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotica's Buns

Pixna
March 23rd, 2010, 09:08 AM
Nooo, the title of this thread is NOT intended to be suggestive!!! :o :p

All of you bun warriors who worship The Royal Buness (aka Hypnotica), could you please list all of the buns that she has designed and tell us which ones are your daily favorites?

Stevy
March 23rd, 2010, 09:21 AM
Her videos are great, aren't they? My favourite at present is the artemis bun, but I'm not faithful to any bun style for long. ;)

CrisDee
March 23rd, 2010, 09:55 AM
My hair's currently too short for updo's just yet, but I especially enjoy Hypnoticas videos - her hair type looks just like mine, so she will be my go-to when it's bun time for me, cos I know they'll work in my hair :)

Igor
March 23rd, 2010, 11:55 AM
Consider me a fan :rockerdud

sibylla
March 23rd, 2010, 12:31 PM
Learning to make a good Nautilus bun has made a great difference for me.I looove her music too.The picture gallery is a great inspiration.Yeeey Hypnotica keep up that good work!

lunagoose
March 23rd, 2010, 03:37 PM
From one of her Youtube videos I learned how to make the "Hypno Bun", it is a very easy updo and holds well.

Alcenaia
March 23rd, 2010, 05:14 PM
Hypnotica's videos are awesome, as is her hair. :rockerdud

I don't have a hair fork (that can contain my hair) so I can't try some of these. But the ones I have tried have been lovely. I can't wait to try more! :heart:

Yeesha
March 24th, 2010, 03:15 AM
I'm absolutely in love with the Hypnobun currently... *g*
And yep, the music is great... I really like the music of the last video (the everyday bun).

Hiriel
March 24th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Learning to make a good Nautilus bun has made a great difference for me.
Me too! I thought the Nautilus bun was fancy and difficult, until I saw her video instructions. Now the Nautilus is my "need to put up my hair in 30 seconds and have it stay there all day" style of choice. I hardly know what I did with all this hair before I learnt it ;)

anna francesca
March 24th, 2010, 01:27 PM
I'm a beginner at buns, but thanks to her I've mastered the nautilus and sometimes depending on the mood of my hair the hypno bun. Masterpieces!

princessp
March 24th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Well, I had never heard of her. But thanks to this thread I'll go check her out and report back with my results!:D

sibiryachka
March 24th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Sign me up for the Hypnotica fan club! Just today I learned how to do the Nautilus bun, thanks to her video.:cheese:

I only wish her videos would show the whole back, at least at the beginning, so we could see how long the hair is before the magic starts. I had trouble convincing DBF that mine is nowhere near that long!

Hypnotica
March 24th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Well, I had never heard of her. But thanks to this thread I'll go check her out and report back with my results!:D

:flasher:

:eyebrows:

I need some bunspiration. Help?

MandyBeth
March 24th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Shouldn't the "flasher" smiley be shaking out a hair bun or something to be more accurate? I'm just saying.....

Got any braided buns? My hair likes those. Keeps all the naughty flyaways contained.

Pixna
March 24th, 2010, 03:05 PM
:flasher:

:eyebrows:

I need some bunspiration. Help?

You naughty, naughty woman, you! ;)

I need buns for shorter, thicker hair (that is, MY hair). I adore all of your buns, but I need to adapt them for my current length. I know it would probably be difficult to come up with something for hair shorter than yours, but you did say you wanted a challenge, didn't you? :smirk:

gmdiaz
March 24th, 2010, 05:02 PM
I've learned a lot and love her tutorials!

Norai
March 24th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I love the hypno bun, it's the one I do when nothing else is working (which is more often than you'd think, lol). It always stays put.

I need to try the Artemis bun.

Hypnotica
March 25th, 2010, 04:51 AM
You naughty, naughty woman, you! ;)

I need buns for shorter, thicker hair (that is, MY hair). I adore all of your buns, but I need to adapt them for my current length. I know it would probably be difficult to come up with something for hair shorter than yours, but you did say you wanted a challenge, didn't you? :smirk:

You are evil!

I'm going to give it a thought and I may have an idea.

katana
March 25th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Hypnobun! This is the bun that proved to me that I could use hairsticks - and that they would work better than elastics or jawclips (neither of which really worked for me) and led me to LHC and from LHC to *all* matter of other hairtoys...

Pixna
March 25th, 2010, 05:03 AM
You are evil!

I'm going to give it a thought and I may have an idea.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :smooch:

Yeesha
March 25th, 2010, 06:38 AM
My new love is the Everyday bun. :D
Stays perfekt with my Grahtoe-Fork, looks good, feels good... Love it. :D

Hypnotica: Thank you very much for your buns. :)