PDA

View Full Version : A few odd sticks and forks to swap - GONE

Kleis
May 3rd, 2008, 08:30 PM
I prefer to swap but I do have Paypal. Other methods of payment are fine, too.

For swapping, I'm mostly interested in collecting more Graydog BIN-type hairsticks, 7" or longer in non-yellow dominant colors. I'm open to other items, though, especially for the first two low-cost hairsticks.

PM if you want something. Thanks!

[IMG removed.]

Okay, everything's either gone or going. Thanks!

SHELIAANN1969
May 3rd, 2008, 08:38 PM
pm sent for 1,2,4 and 5

amaiaisabella
May 3rd, 2008, 08:49 PM
I really like number 3 but I'm not sure if I can get it. How much would you want for shipping?

Kleis
May 3rd, 2008, 08:50 PM
Shipping is included in the price (or swap). :)

chloeishere
May 3rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
The graydog fork is great, but I also really can't go for yellow in my hair. It just doesn't look good! I'd be tempted still, but luckily someone else has already shown interest!

Kleis
May 3rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
That's my problem, too. The green and brown shades are perfect, but that darn yellow!

CurlyNinja
May 3rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
If Sheliaann changes her mind about 1 and 2 can I be next in line?

Kleis
May 3rd, 2008, 09:39 PM
If Sheliaann changes her mind about 1 and 2 can I be next in line?

I think she's pretty well set on them, but if she does change her mind, I'll let you know. :)

PseudoScot
May 3rd, 2008, 09:54 PM
I never knew Mamacat made those fan tail sticks and wow, am I in love! I don't have a mamacat to trade for it [I only have 1 mamacat stick which is newly acquired and greatly loved] but I just wanted to say that not only have you wonderful taste, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that special piece!

Kleis
May 3rd, 2008, 10:19 PM
I never knew Mamacat made those fan tail sticks and wow, am I in love! I don't have a mamacat to trade for it [I only have 1 mamacat stick which is newly acquired and greatly loved] but I just wanted to say that not only have you wonderful taste, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that special piece!

Thank you! It really is a lovely piece. I very much wish she were still making sticks.

amaiaisabella
May 4th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Kleis, I'm really interested in the Graydog fork, but I still am not sure that it will work in my hair. I ordered my first fork last week and it should come tomorrow. Once I know how to work it, I'd definitely be interested in buying your fork, but I guess you can't hold it for a few days :( Still, if no one ends up getting it, I'd definitely be willing to snap it up!

Kleis
May 4th, 2008, 10:11 AM
amaiaisabella -

No problem, since you were distinctly first in expressing interest. Let me know. If you don't want it, I'll contact the next person in line.

amaiaisabella
May 4th, 2008, 10:14 AM
I will definitely let you know by mid-week :) Thanks!

TheHippieChick
May 4th, 2008, 12:00 PM
DAMN! I missed ouuuuut! Gorgeous stix!

amaiaisabella
May 5th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Kleis, I just wanted to give you an update. I got my other fork today but I will try it out tomorrow. If it works well, I would love to purchase yours, if it's still open :)

Butters
May 5th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Ahh I was thinking about that stick earlier. Maybe if the current talks fall though it can come back to live with me. :lol:

Nini
May 6th, 2008, 01:06 AM
PM'ing you about the Fantop Mamacat!

Nini

amaiaisabella
May 8th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Kleis, I'm very sorry that I haven't gotten back to you before now! I can't afford the fork (though it's gorgeous) because school just started again and I just went broke on books :(

If it doesn't sell after a while, and I get some money, I will definitely buy it!

Kleis
May 8th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Ok, no problem!