PDA

View Full Version : Before and after shots

time_on_fire
March 19th, 2010, 08:24 PM
I said I'd post pictures, so here you go.

Last week:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5091&pictureid=66378

Now:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5091&pictureid=67215

I had a lot of damaged ends, so it's at least healthier.

My hair feels really slick and it's hard to see what it looks like in a bun because the layers slip out so easy. Buns look like exploded bunny-tails.:bunny:

I might wash it again. I don't like this feeling. Even the skin on my face feels slick.

ETA She put in some wispy pieces around my face and it really helps my updos look better. She does a very good job.

She said she took off about 3 inches of damage, most of it pretty straggly. At least now I know how to take better care of it.

Hay22
March 19th, 2010, 08:31 PM
It looks good! I think it will look even better after you wash and let it get a little wavy on it's own. And I'm with you, I always have to shower after getting my hair done because it feels so odd (and makes me break out!) with all of the styling products on it.

clichepithet
March 19th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Looks marvelous, time_on_fire! Definitely looks a lot thicker and healthier. You have lovely color; and bonus on the recognition that now you know how to take better care of it! :flower:

ETA: That did not mean I think it looked thin and unhealthy before. ;) lol :p Wordage paranoia...

little_cherry
March 19th, 2010, 08:43 PM
You hair looks great! :)

time_on_fire
March 19th, 2010, 09:26 PM
It looks good! I think it will look even better after you wash and let it get a little wavy on it's own. And I'm with you, I always have to shower after getting my hair done because it feels so odd (and makes me break out!) with all of the styling products on it.

Thanks - I was hoping to not have to wash it tonight, but my skin is already breaking out. Ick!

time_on_fire
March 19th, 2010, 09:27 PM
ETA: That did not mean I think it looked thin and unhealthy before. ;) lol :p Wordage paranoia...

Haha - I knew what ya meant. Think it had been 8 months to a year since I've been there, and when I went no-cone, suddenly all these split ends were uncovered.

And Thanks, little_cherry!

little_acorn
March 19th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Looks good :D

adiapalic
March 19th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Wow! It's thickened up a whole lot since the first. The ends look great. Congratulations :)

melusine
March 19th, 2010, 11:48 PM
It looks great! :D I think it looked good before but it looks so incredibly thick, soft and healthy now.

Quixii
March 19th, 2010, 11:53 PM
It looks great! :D I think it looked good before but it looks so incredibly thick, soft and healthy now.
Exactly this! I couldn't figure out how to word it right, but that's how I feel too. It looks pet-able! :D