PDA

View Full Version : atomic turquoise on dark hair

IndigoAsh
March 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Ok, so I had this idea that I wanted to dye over my dark brown/black hair so that in the sun it would have a cool color to it. I was going to go for ultra violet but they didn't have any so I chose atomic turquoise! Yeah... no... an hour and a half of my life gone forever lol.

So, since it cost like $200 to have my whole head dyed I opted out of professional help. I'm now trying to think of a good idea for jazzing up my locks. There was/is a lady on LHC that had her whole head of hair dyed a royal purple and it looked so awesome and beautiful and classy. That's kind of the idea I'm going for, since I'm a mom I don't want to look trashy or anything. I really liked that atomic turquoise though. It did happen to make some parts of my hair like a darker shade of black though /shrug who knows. I haven't figured out how to post photos in my threads, but if you have a chance check out my profile photos and tell me your hair dying ideas!! Thanks you guys.

ademtce
March 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM
someone charged you $200 for that? i would of not payed or demanded a refund.
im assuming you just did a deposit only color.

IndigoAsh
March 19th, 2010, 04:47 PM
noooo. I didn't have my hair done professionally!!! Sorry >.< I had the bright idea of trying to highlight it with a manic panic hair color thinking it would show up in the sun light... it was a total epic fail.
I was saying next time I'll go to a pro to have it done, but she/they charge $200 to dye all of my hair. That's everywhere.