PDA

View Full Version : My first hair pic!

cutastrophe
May 3rd, 2008, 01:30 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j299/strych9angel/hairpic.jpg

I just got a digital camera today :cheese: So...this is my hair. :o

I had to do an updo shot because it needs to be washed. I'll have to drag out my tripod and do some length shots later tonight when my hair is actually clean and presentable, lol.

Periwinkle
May 3rd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Oooh, gorgeous!

Tell me: are you using a timer on your camera, or are you photographing the back of your own head (or getting someone else to do it)? I have no timer and no obliging family members and I find photos very hard to do.

Cloverleaf
May 3rd, 2008, 01:38 PM
Thank you for sharing - you have beautiful hair. Can't wait to see more pics!

Shadow Walker
May 3rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
You've got some really nice hair cutastrophe! You should take some pictures with it down, I bet it looks great. :)

cutastrophe
May 3rd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Oooh, gorgeous!

Tell me: are you using a timer on your camera, or are you photographing the back of your own head (or getting someone else to do it)? I have no timer and no obliging family members and I find photos very hard to do.

For the above pic I didn't use a timer and I did it myself. After many failed tries :rolleyes: I found it was much easier to get a half-way decent shot by sitting, putting my head down (so I'm looking at the floor), and holding the camera with my arms straight up over my head.

Gumball
May 3rd, 2008, 01:51 PM
Gorgeous shot, cutastrophe! I love the color. You have very pretty hair. :)

Shanarana
May 3rd, 2008, 01:54 PM
Looking forward to seeing more pictures. :)

Angela_Rose
May 3rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
i love that it looks a little wild. Well-done!

kimki
May 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM
That's a great first picture! You have great hair and it's a lovely colour. Looking forward to seeing some length shots. :)

justgreen
May 3rd, 2008, 02:54 PM
Wow, good shot and GORGEOUS hair! Thanks for the tip about bending your head down, I'm going to try that next time I bun!

SchnauzerMom
May 3rd, 2008, 03:06 PM
Very pretty, I'm looking forward to more photos!

psvzum
May 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Oooooh, your hair's so pretty! I really love the colors : )

eadwine
May 3rd, 2008, 04:07 PM
Looks pretty Cutastrophy!

Ella
May 3rd, 2008, 04:14 PM
such a pretty updo! Good luck with the camera

coppercurls
May 3rd, 2008, 04:45 PM
You have very pretty hair! I can't wait to see more pics. :)

DavidN
May 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Hi Cutastrophe, what a beautiful photo of your hair, and this is the most beautiful updo. Your hair has the loveliest shine and colour.:flowers:

harley mama
May 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Your hair looks lovely. I wish mine looked that good when it needed a wash!
Enjoy your new camera!

SarieQ
May 3rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
I was just thinking the exact same thing! Her hair looks sooooo clean and beautiful! Mine just looks greased and flat when it's dirty!

Congrats on the new camera and the first pic posted!!! I love your hair! It's so thick and the updo is so cute!

cuddledumplin
May 3rd, 2008, 05:26 PM
Your hair is very pretty, cutastrophe. I too would like to see it down.

Tap Dancer
May 3rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
I love it! Your hair is such a pretty color. :flower:

cutastrophe
May 3rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Here it is down. Gee...can you tell I cut my own hair?? :bigeyes: Wow, I never knew just how crooked it really was until now, lol.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j299/strych9angel/hairdown.jpg

Lamb
May 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
You have lovely hair. Very silky-looking, and a pretty color!

cutastrophe
May 3rd, 2008, 07:20 PM
A braid pic.

Oh this is too much fun :D Now I'll be all the more addicted to LHC. I made a couple photo albums, I'll add more pictures there.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. :blossom:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j299/strych9angel/braid-1.jpg

Violeta
May 3rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
your hair look great! I like the color but also the bun …mmm, I need to get one of these clips :D

Patrycja
May 3rd, 2008, 09:30 PM
great photo :)

Lixie
May 3rd, 2008, 09:37 PM
Your hair is really lovely, cutastrophe. I especially like the picture of your braid. :)

*BelievingAgain
May 3rd, 2008, 09:48 PM
I know you just put your hair up for the photo, but wow! It looks really cool. And thanks for the photo-taking hints, I have a lot of trouble working out how to get decent back-of-head shots!! Hope you have fun with your new camera, how exciting!! :cheese:
Jess :flower:

jojo
May 4th, 2008, 04:33 AM
oh im addicted to photos too ;o), your is stunning, i love the colour its beautiful x

Gylfi
May 4th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Hey, a fellow Minnesotan! Your hair looks to be in great condition, and I particularly like the last style that you linked to. I do this same untied-and-plated-braid when my hair is heavy enough to hold it without coming completely undone.

Oh, and the camera is nice too :D I usually have to edit my photos in irfanview just to get the colors and gamma right. I've been realizing very slowly that I'll need to upgrade soon :(

saman
May 4th, 2008, 05:31 AM
I like the braid picture.Nice and Lovely hair.keep sending pictures.

tiny_teesha
May 4th, 2008, 05:56 AM
beautiful hair, wow...it is a bit croked isn't it? How'd you manage that? I cut my own hair too but the ends are so thin if i did do it crooked you wouldn't be able to tell anyway! Nice hairtoys!

You don't have a self timer on yours? I do...its a blessing but i find myself taking photos of myself without it as i don't have a tripod anyway!

Kiraela
May 4th, 2008, 06:44 PM
absolutely lovely color, and I wish I could get a braid to stay un-banded like that! very cool looking.

cuddledumplin
May 6th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the down pics. Your hair is gorgeous! It also looks so soft.

aprilmay
May 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Way to go! I got my DH to take my avatar and sig pics, but I should have him take one post trim. He trimmed my hair today about an inch cause the chlorine has taken its toll and it has probably been 6 months since my last one!

aprilmay
May 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I think my signature pic shows that I needed my hair trimmed.

Shorty89
May 6th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Your hair looks loverly! Is that just a partially undone bun? It looks awesome!