PDA

View Full Version : Can't think of a good title; Breasts and Hair Length

PineappleJello
March 17th, 2010, 07:02 PM
This is not about how long the hair on my breasts are.

I'm just curious if any other members who are blessed (cursed) with a large chest have any length issues. I find that when my hair is down my back I'm all happy and singing because it feels like I have long hair. However when I put my hair over my chest it hardly goes half way down.

When I first started growing my hair out my goal was 'I want it to be able to fully cover my chest' Unfortunately I'm pretty sure my hair grows slower than my girls.

Quixii
March 17th, 2010, 07:24 PM
I never wear my hair in front of me, so it doesn't come up as an issue. :confused:

deviantkitten
March 17th, 2010, 07:34 PM
OMG YES!!!! My hair is at my waist, and from the back work down (which I never really do), it looks soooo long. Then i bring it over my shoulders in front of me and woop, it's like I lost 4 inches!
I think it's just because the hair is going over a, erm, large curve, some length gets lost. Same when I braid my hair. I lose allot of length. It's like when you try on a skirt. When you hold it up to you, it looks one length, but then put it on, and because of your hips, shape, etc, it gets a bit shorter.
Stupid, i know LOL, but it's the best way I can describe/explain

Princess Kitti
March 17th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I hear ya Koots! Every time my bsl hair falls forward over my shoulders, I'm like "why does my hair look so SHORT? What happened to the length?" I find it particularly annoying when I see pics of people with hair in the front that I know is shorter than mine - yet it looks longer! Arrg!

invisiblebabe
March 17th, 2010, 07:41 PM
No, because I don't have much in the way of breasts :lol:

paperwhite
March 17th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Yes...it's a little disheartening to see how short your hair looks when tossed to the front when you know it looks so much longer in the back! I know exactly what you're talking about. Luckily, my girls are done growing, but my hair isn't ;)

Rivanariko
March 17th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Yes! I totally get this! Down my back, my hair is solidly hip length now, if I pull it in front, I swear I'm barely bsl! Argh!

Chibbylick
March 17th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Frustrating isn't it!
Chibby

myrrhmaiden
March 17th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Yes. I want my hair to cover my breasts too. Even though it's BSL in the back, I still have a long way to grow in front.

vindo
March 17th, 2010, 09:53 PM
It does not make much of a difference for me because in the back the butt does a similar thing to my length ;)

girloctopus
March 17th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Yes! I totally get this! Down my back, my hair is solidly hip length now, if I pull it in front, I swear I'm barely bsl! Argh!

Exactly! I am... ahem... top heavy? and my hair is significantly shorter when pulled over my shoulders. Especially when braided. It's not even BSL then!

Natalia
March 17th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Ohh how i wish ihad such problems :(.... no i really DO wish i had this problem!

Rhiannon7
March 17th, 2010, 11:06 PM
I agree, this same thing happens to me. but hopefully by the time my hair grows to classic it will cover my girls.

TinaDenali
March 17th, 2010, 11:15 PM
I totally agree!!!
I envy girls with flat chests because it makes their hair look so nice. Mine just rests and piles up on my chest - and I'm not a fan.

angelthadiva
March 17th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Going by the first sentence; I thought this thread was going in another direction. :D

I don't have this issue; neither issue, just to clarify ;)

ArienEllariel
March 18th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Going by the first sentence; I thought this thread was going in another direction. :D

me too!! I kept picturing a female version of Chewbacca.

And yes, my hair looks shorter when pulled to the front. I thought that was how it was with everyone?

LucyHope
March 18th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Y'know, I'm big-busted, and this seriously did not occur to me... That is to say, I knew it happened, but just took it for granted and didn't really care. :p

chopandchange
March 18th, 2010, 04:31 AM
I have always just assumed that this happened because I was pulling the length that was at the back round to the front, and it was appearing shorter because it had such a way to travel, if you see what I mean. Are you talking about the hair at the front and sides, or the hair at the back?

starlights
March 18th, 2010, 04:51 AM
haha... this is a good thread...

ok before i lost some weight my hair barely covered my boobs (i was a DD)

after weightloss, my boobs shrunk and my hair now covers my whole boob!

how wonderful i feel LOL

i never want to return to big boobs... my hair felt shorter then!!

Addy
March 18th, 2010, 04:56 AM

Wiping screen of coffee. :spitting:

BelleBot
March 18th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Yup, I know the problem. My hair looks a bit longer than waist length from the front, and tailbone length from the back. Really annoying. At least it covers my boobs though, however it's gets tangled up in certain piercings which is painful.

It always amuses me if I wear two braids as if they swing to the front they can end up settling between my boobs or to the sides, never hang straight so it looks funny.

myotislucifugus
March 18th, 2010, 06:39 AM
The sad thing is, it took me waaaaay too long to figure out that is why my hair looked so short from the front...:p

PineappleJello
March 18th, 2010, 07:08 AM

So ladies, I have a question. My chest hair is just so long. And I was wondering what should I do? Should I let it grow? It's starting to get little knots in it, what type of brush should I use? Currently the hair seems to be about 1.5 inches long (when straightened). It's definitely 3c/M/iii.

:)

Yup, I know the problem. My hair looks a bit longer than waist length from the front, and tailbone length from the back. Really annoying. At least it covers my boobs though, however it's gets tangled up in certain piercings which is painful.

It always amuses me if I wear two braids as if they swing to the front they can end up settling between my boobs or to the sides, never hang straight so it looks funny.

That's always amused me too, and kept me back from wearing necklaces. Which is probably just as good because most long necklaces get wrapped up in my hair.

marikamt
March 18th, 2010, 07:16 AM
I have nothing new to add, except, yup, me too and very frustrating........

rags
March 18th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Well, mines not long enough yet to have that problem, but when it was tailbone, oh yeah. It barely looked BSL in front. Frustrating!

And I've laughed my head off at this this morning!

Charlotte
March 18th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Yep! I have the same problem... Almost hip from the back and only just cover the ladies at the front!!! hahaha :D

masa_inn
March 18th, 2010, 08:24 AM
It does not make much of a difference for me because in the back the butt does a similar thing to my length ;)

I seriously envy you
/looking sadly at a flat butt/

Heian Beauty
March 18th, 2010, 09:05 AM
I'm not greatly endowed, so it probably won't bother me. I'm definately looking foward to the mermaid look though, especially for the beach. :D

Lemur_Catta
March 18th, 2010, 09:09 AM
I have the same problem! There are girls whose hair is shorter than mine, and yet it covers perfectly their breast, and looks even longer! :( In my case, it's not only a chest problem. If I was slimmer, my hair would hang more vertically and appear longer, at least I think so. It would be a good reason to start a diet anyway :D

krn2891
March 18th, 2010, 09:51 AM
My friend and I would say that we wanted our hair to be long enough to cover the girls just in case. Well she reached that goal long before I did since she is quite a bit smaller then me so I understand the frustration. And now that I am at TB I am dealing with my generous back side. Now Ironically its easier for me to see growth in the front then in the back.

princessp
March 18th, 2010, 10:07 AM
This is too funny! You know some of us just don't have that problem. :oops:

vindo
March 18th, 2010, 01:24 PM
I seriously envy you
/looking sadly at a flat butt/

Lol, I don't think you have to. Everyone was blessed with matching proportions and a different taste. ;)

Kristin
March 18th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, yes, yes. My hair is long-BSL in back and about APL in front. Stupid chest. No one ever says my hair is long when they see me from the front, but when they look at it falling down my back, it's like it grew before their eyes!

angelthadiva
March 18th, 2010, 05:18 PM

And yes, my hair looks shorter when pulled to the front. I thought that was how it was with everyone?

I'm glad I'm not the only one...This sentence conjured up a visual of very hairy knee poles; that was a wee bit TMI. http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Laughing/lol-058.gif

So ladies, I have a question. My chest hair is just so long. And I was wondering what should I do? Should I let it grow? It's starting to get little knots in it, what type of brush should I use? Currently the hair seems to be about 1.5 inches long (when straightened). It's definitely 3c/M/iii.

:)

That's always amused me too, and kept me back from wearing necklaces. Which is probably just as good because most long necklaces get wrapped up in my hair.

I wear mine up all the time; that way I don't worry about long or short chest hairs, I don't worry about hair to butt ratio either or knots :shrug:

Bellona
March 18th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Yep, same problem here. I'm not particularly chesty, but I am a 34D so it just kind of...sticks out or something. I try not to have my hair in front of my chest when it starts getting longer, but I hate how it looks so short in the front at about bsl but looks really long when it's down my back.

Tovah
March 18th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I'll just add that on to one of the advantages of being 'lesser endowed'.

Unfortunately, my hair is only about shoulder length right now, but I'll remember to be thankful in a couple of years.

Pagancat
March 18th, 2010, 05:52 PM
This thread made me laugh out loud. I'm just wishing my growing-out hair would reach the top of my boobs! I'd be estatic if (when) it reaches the middle of my chest. Maybe there should be another length subclassification? NLF? Nipple length in front? :)

Tangles
March 18th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I'm not that busty either, but busty enough so that I prefer to have my hair either stopping just above my boobs, or completely covering them; the in between looks pretty awkward.

Keildra
March 18th, 2010, 11:17 PM
I'm not that busty but I do notice my hair is shorter coming down the front than the back. That could just be because I tend to tilt my head up when looking at my hair behind me in the mirror but it feels longer down my back even if I tilt my head forward, I guess that's one of the perks of being a long haired girl.

Magelet33
March 19th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Yes, yes, yes. My hair is long-BSL in back and about APL in front. Stupid chest. No one ever says my hair is long when they see me from the front, but when they look at it falling down my back, it's like it grew before their eyes!

hmmm I never thought about it before, but that is very true for me too.

More than the "shorter in front from boobs" issue to me, was recently the "pile puffy ends on tops of boobs and kazaam! sky high hair". Seriously, when my hair was puffy, and the ends were about nipple length.... no way was I wearing my hair in front. adding 2 or more inches of puffy, which were already sitting on several inches of boob, and it was weird looking for sure. now I seem to be past that, which is a relief.

Katze
March 19th, 2010, 03:22 AM
my hair is almost waist in the back but just covers about half the girls in front.

Since the girls have gotten a lot bigger through pregnancy (even though I did not gain any weight) I am hoping to get thicker ends so the proportions between large round curves and thin wavy ends look better.

to the person who said her 'girls' have stopped growing, don't count on it! :D

JamieLeigh
March 19th, 2010, 09:42 AM
I've been blessed/cursed with a size DD, but I don't remember ever being irritated by anything hair and ta-ta's-related...

Moreso the whole bra-cutting-into-shoulder thing, for me. :rolleyes:

windinherhair
March 19th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I have always thought that my hair looks shorter when I pull it around the front, and I don't even have a large chest. It makes me feel better when I look in a mirror to see it from the back.

walterSCAN
March 19th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Ugh! I have this problem AND small boobs (big A/ little B)...

I'm with whoever was talking about the hair from the back having to come over the shoulder making it look shorter. At the moment, my hair is quite solidly WL in the back, but is long BSL in front... grr.

For another example, in my sig my hair was nearly TB in back (maybe long hip), but it clearly does not look that way pulled to the front in that picture...

beez1717
March 19th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Ill be honest and state: ecqn though I know I'm a guy inside, I still wish every day that I HAD breasts to be able to cover up with hair!!!! Sigh. ( . Y . ) = me feeling like myself. Myself as a guy!!! (do you even understand? Lol)

paperwhite
March 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
<snip>
to the person who said her 'girls' have stopped growing, don't count on it! :D

Haha, that was me. Thinking back on it, you're right. I thought they were done when I was about 19, but I noticed a significant change when I started BC and actually more recently (last fall-ish?). I've gained a few pounds and it seems like a bunch of it has gone to my bust size! So, I guess I should amend that statement to say that they're done for now :p

Aer
March 19th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Haha, that was me. Thinking back on it, you're right. I thought they were done when I was about 19, but I noticed a significant change when I started BC and actually more recently (last fall-ish?). I've gained a few pounds and it seems like a bunch of it has gone to my bust size! So, I guess I should amend that statement to say that they're done for now :p

Yes, I was happily a very small A cup until I was twenty one. Then, all of sudden I was a D cup. I wasn't too thrilled.

I totally can relate to the OP, it's long and flowing in the back, and just barely there in the front.

Magelet33
March 19th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Moreso the whole bra-cutting-into-shoulder thing, for me. :rolleyes:

that and the underwire cutting into my chest is why I DON'T wear a bra anymore, except for a few special occasion dresses I wear like 2x a year, that require more artificial clevage to fit right. ahhhh soo freeeeee!!!!!

Angela_Rose
March 19th, 2010, 01:43 PM
My thigh-length hair, when draped over my front, becomes waist-length. I was... um, gifted with H-cups, so they take up a *lot* of my length. At least my hair is long enough to cover my bazooms.

Kimberly
March 19th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Ah yes, I always dreamed of having my hair cover my girls, just like a cartoon mermaid. What I didn't account for is that the girls are gravitationally challenged, and keep getting . . . longer. Then I pinned my hopes on classic length hair that would cover my rear. Guess what . . . same problem. I hope at some point to see my hair catch up with the rest of my lengthening anatomy, preferably before I reach knee-length. ;)

Sunny_side_up
March 19th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Kimberly thats hilarious:laugh:

I like the idea of getting my hair down to boob length coverage and possibly beyond after tidying it up a bit once it gets there:)

Anisaa
March 19th, 2010, 07:18 PM
OMG!! I have the same problem my hair is below my bra strap , however if I put it in front I lose about 5 inches :( because my boobs are soo big!!

beez1717
March 19th, 2010, 08:00 PM
sigh. you are all making me depressed (rofl)... I mean you even HAVE something to make your length look shorter!!!! I'm soooooo jealous (sigh).