PDA

View Full Version : Magical Hair Growth

shockinglength
March 16th, 2010, 09:49 PM
I was thinking today how much would you be willing to pay for magical, instant, hair growth. Like if you could drink a special potion and get whatever length hair you wanted over one night? I have no idea mow much I would pay for that =D

GoddesJourney
March 16th, 2010, 09:56 PM
$100, tops.

Garnet66
March 16th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Hmmm..That's a hard question. I'd of course would want to be at my goal instantly. But I wouldn't know how to take care of it and it would become all matted and gross. So, I'd probably ask for apl so I could do something cool with it. Oh, and I'd pay about $1000. for it (if I had that much money, which I don't)

patience
March 16th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Does the maker of this product take credit cards? :laugh:

Chibbylick
March 16th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I was thinking about this, just last night while reading a Dora storybook to my 3 year old. Dora had a magic hair brush that made her hair longer with every stroke.
I want one.
I have no money though... so I'll just have to do it the hard way!
Chibby

Syaoransbear
March 17th, 2010, 12:40 AM
up to $4000

Dreams_in_Pink
March 17th, 2010, 12:57 AM
I can pay 1000 to get my hair BSL. If there was such a technology, i'm sure the longer you go, the higher the cost :D

elina333
March 17th, 2010, 03:17 AM
Wow... I would pay up to $5000! Or more actually. I want it waist/TB soooooo bad, you guys have no idea! And I've been growing it FOREVER! Actually when I tell my friends why Im suddenly wearing my hair up all the time or why its always gooey due to coconut oilings, they're like "But you've ben growing your hair for like five years. Nothing ever happens" But this time I've got LHC! And I'll show them... Moahahaha! :D But yeah, it would def be worth the $5000... ;)

Rhiannon7
March 17th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Every penny i have, which isn't much but to reach classic or thigh overnight....i'd pay all i have and beg for a loan.

hanne jensen
March 17th, 2010, 03:31 AM
I'd pay anything to get to shin length. Then I'd chop to knee and get rid of all my layers once and for all...

hmmm
March 17th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Hmm I don't think I would do that, I won't get to do all the styles I could do easier at BSL if I skipped all those lengths... I like playing with my hair. It would be a different sort of irritation and I'd probably cut it again - because, you know, I could have magical hair growth whenever I wanted.

aisling
March 17th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Nothing, I have the length I want for now.

deko
March 17th, 2010, 04:15 AM
I would pay $1000 for good-looking and healthy tailbone lenght hair. But it should be so healthy that my ends wouldn't tangle or split at all.

Deb!
March 17th, 2010, 06:51 AM
how much would you be willing to pay for magical, instant, hair growth.

I'd be far more willing to shell out money for "my" perfect body. ;)

Hana
March 17th, 2010, 06:56 AM
i would pay £30 per instant overnight inch.
only one inch a night.

ruffian
March 17th, 2010, 08:27 AM
A bazillion dollars? :rolleyes::D No, but seriously, I'm pretty determined when there's something I want that badly (not that there's anything I want more than knee-length, gorgeous thick healthy hair!) ...I'd probably end up selling an organ or two and living in a van down by the river if I had to, to buy this miracle product you speak of :lol:

JenniferNoel
March 17th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Weird. I had a dream last night that my EVOO was magical EVOO and my hair sprouted an overnight inch and I was bragging to everyone. LOL.

I'd pay about $200 to get to hip, and let my hair do it's own thing after that. :cool:

Anje
March 17th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Does this product also give you the thickness you want? I might pay $200 to have my hair to my knees, as thick as it is at my shoulders. If it's going to taper down to about 3 hairs, I'll keep my money.

missmandy
March 17th, 2010, 09:55 AM
i think those are called hair extensions.... ahahahaha. but seriously, i'd probably only pay like 100 dollars cause that's all a teenager like me can afford. :D

Leena7
March 17th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Well, I am a poor college student, so I have no money, but if I did, I would pay as much as I could afford for such a pill!

Rivanariko
March 17th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Well, I have no money, so not much!

I don't think I'd want it overnight though, I'd have no idea how to deal with knee-length hair all of a sudden. I'd end up tripping over it and catching it on everything, and I'd probably break my hairsticks in frustration trying to put it up! If I could get an inch a week, though, so that I got there rather quickly... well that would be awesome. I might pay a couple hundred for that, assuming I had the money to spare.

marikamt
March 17th, 2010, 10:11 AM
lol...... it would depend on the time it took me to save/ repay the money.... if it is actually longer than it would have taken me to grow it, not so much so......
Also, what if I went knee length and decided I hated it?? That I really want classic?? Then I would have to cut :(

Bethany44
March 17th, 2010, 10:34 AM
I'd probably pay about $500... But I'm pretty desperate right now. I got my hair cut pretty short and can't stand it. I think once it gets to APL I'll be a lot less desperate and just enjoy the journey!

Clarisse
March 17th, 2010, 10:48 AM
If I could get the thickness I want - say, a 6" pony - I'd be ready to pay 10000! I would have to work the entire summer holiday to get that much money...

redneckprincess
March 17th, 2010, 10:48 AM
prove to me it works, its healthy,& safe...then I'll tell you how much Id pay for it...Id go to waist at most, if I decided to grow longer, Id like to try that one on my own.../

atlantaz3
March 17th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'd give up my hair accessory allowance for a year to get to waist length.

suicides_eve
March 17th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Some of these responses had me LOL..
I wonder if they would go for the good old fashion barter system? If this was the case.. I have a luxurious '96 dodge stratus up for grabs; comes loaded with non working a/c, a radio that only gets country channels and a sun-faded child car seat. All this can be yours in exchange for full thick waist length hair:happydance:

Nae
March 17th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Well, that depends, does it come with an instant download into my brain of how to take care of it, along with 100 different styles and updos that I magically know how to do? Oh and about 20 new hair toys that work perfectly with my new tb length hair? If so, yep I would pay quite a bit. At least two thousand, throw in a few more hair toys and some weight loss and I would even go higher.

All that knowledge and those hairtoys are what the journey is about. I am collecting both slowly, along with my hair growth.....

aef231
March 17th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Probably about $100... I'm kind of cheap, lol :D

Purdy Bear
March 17th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Id been kneeling at the mans feet cleaning his shoes, if that exsisted LOL!

Capybara
March 17th, 2010, 01:28 PM
You know, though, something like this would just make long hair less special.

I think there's something cool about watching your hair grow over time. That way, you are used to the length, and not overwhelmed. That being said, I would probably look into miracle growth if it did exist :D Depending on what it actually did (I'd be skeptical that hair grown that quickly would be as strong as "traditionally" grown hair), I'd most likely wait until the prices were reasonable before considering having the procedure.

farewell_nancy
March 17th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I don't see a reason to pay for magical hair growth if I can get there on my own naturally for free (practically). Now I might pay to magically extend my terminal length if it turned out to be too short for my liking.

Bellalalala
March 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM
n'ah

I like my length as it is, I'm happy from now on to just baby it and watch it grow.

2 years ago though, that was another story, and I *did* pay nearly $200 for clip in extension because I was so desperate to feel hair down my back every now and then.

Juliannaissance
March 17th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I would pay $300 for classic length hair!! I wish this magical growth is possible! :)

petitepraline
March 17th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Just put it on my credit card :)

MonikaHa
March 17th, 2010, 05:56 PM
It depends if that was a one time deal, or a continuous access to the miracle hair gro'. Sometimes I like my hair a little shorter, but usually right after I cut it, I want it long again LOL.
A grand tops.

talecon
March 17th, 2010, 08:35 PM
call me a cheapy but I'd pay $80

shockinglength
March 18th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Does the maker of this product take credit cards? :laugh:

.............LOL............

shockinglength
March 18th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Does this product also give you the thickness you want? I might pay $200 to have my hair to my knees, as thick as it is at my shoulders. If it's going to taper down to about 3 hairs, I'll keep my money.

Yes it would also give thickness, shine, ect. What ever you wanted! I have pretty random thought hey? LOL

lhangel9
March 18th, 2010, 08:05 PM
To have knee length hair overnight I'd pay whatever it takes (on a good payment plan)...

Keildra
March 18th, 2010, 11:08 PM
I feel really bad side effects coming along, but I'd pay as much as it would cost for good hair extensions, just for hip (dry and unstretched) I can get to the rest on my own. Also I think I would add another $100-$200 for a 7in pony

GoddesJourney
March 18th, 2010, 11:29 PM
If there was a pill that would give me 5 inch+ thickness, I would prefer that to length. I can grow length on my own, but thickness is hard to get and much more limitting. I would be super bummed if it turned out to be too heavy for me and give me a headache or something. Oh well.

HintOfMint
March 19th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Call me cheap but...

Not a dime. I love long hair but I agree with this poster:

You know, though, something like this would just make long hair less special.

It would be the technologically advanced version of extensions. It's not something natural, that took patience, health, and care. If one wants instant long hair, instead of throwing a stylist some money, one pays a pharmacist.
Somehow, I doubt it would feel as good. Also, if it grows so fast, EVERYONE who knows you will know you "cheated," so to speak.:p

Robbi Dehlinger
March 19th, 2010, 12:30 AM
gee, I dunno??

Sure would like to have it though?

BUT, I would want it to grow slow enough that I could wathch as it got longer:))

prittykitty
March 19th, 2010, 12:37 AM
I would start a bid of $500 and go from there.