PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy. (medium maximus)

Shanarana
May 3rd, 2008, 06:56 AM
I was going to order from the ficcare site, but I'm a bit hesitant after reading from another thread.

I'm looking for a blue jean, or burgundy medium maximus if anyone is willing to part with one. It doesn't have to be in perfect condition and will negotiate a price.

Nini
May 3rd, 2008, 02:42 PM
I think I've seen the thread you're talking about. I just wanted to say that I've done several orders with them. And they are just the sweetest people to deal with!

I've gotten fast replies to my orders, and it's evident they're keeping a record of previous customers. Plus I do believe they would've done their best if I were to have any complaints!

I don't have anything to offer you though, I'm hanging on to all mine at the moment!

Nini

Shanarana
May 3rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
I just may end up ordering on-line after all.

Nini
May 4th, 2008, 10:47 AM
I really don't think you'll regret it:)

Carolyn
May 4th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I've ordered directly from Ficcare several times and I've never had a problem or had bad service. If you aren't in CA you don't have to pay sales tax and if you order so much you don't have to pay shipping.

blue_nant
May 18th, 2008, 04:40 PM
did you find your ficcare or order one? i have one for sale, but not in the color you are asking. mine is a brown and tan lotus