PDA

View Full Version : 1st of the month

paper
May 3rd, 2008, 06:09 AM
I find myself looking forward to the 1st of the month to take progress pics and measure my hair.

Anyone else feel this way?

harley mama
May 3rd, 2008, 06:15 AM
I still measure but, with no new growth it just isn't the same! But, at least I still have hair to measure!
I am hoping for a huge growth rate when I finish the last chemo treatment!

Rosamaria
May 3rd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Oh yes! It's people like us who are growing it out who are most eager I think! We just want long hair so much - especially when we see all the gorgeous long hair on this site!

Hypnotica
May 3rd, 2008, 06:37 AM
Nope, I don't measure my hair. Oth, I see growth because I henna my hair regulary to avoid roots.

eadwine
May 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Nope, not at all. But then I don't measure monthly, I measure roughly every three months and let someone do it on a meeting. I measure meetly :lol:

AJoifulNoise
May 3rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
I look forward to the 3rd of every month because that's when I measure my hair. Though, I'm a little off this month and will probably be measuring on the 5th.

CurlyNinja
May 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
I do! It makes me excited for a new month now, with something special to do on that day. I always want to see if my hair has grown any.

Buddaphlyy
May 3rd, 2008, 06:44 PM
I don't measure, but I do look forward to the first of every month because that's when I give my hair extra pampering with a super DC and oil session.

nissamholtz
June 27th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I try every two months as you can see more growth

Guenever
June 27th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I am! Because I measured (unofficially) around June 20 and it had already grown 0,78" - so I'm looking forward to seeing the total amount of growth! It's a growth spurt for me - so Yaaaaay! :happydance:
But I'm going to snip it off anyway (I'm maintaining at TB at the moment) still, it's fun to see that it's still growing! :D
So count me in!