PDA

View Full Version : Water From The Center Of The Earth...

Springy_Greens
March 9th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Hey guys, a lurker here, who rarely posts, but usually comes to oooh and ahhh at everybody else's hair.

Went travelling recently to Pakistan, and I stayed at a place where the water used for bathing, washing, etc, (tho not drinking unless boiled), came directly from beneath the ground. Called bore water, the locals say it contains many good minerals that are benficial to the user.

And I can say, that, after using it for a month I experienced about a 1.5 inch growth (dont quote me as Ive never measured) and my hair was soft and lovely really, BUT, aviod conditioer, as i encountered, it made the hair stringy. Plus no one theres uses it. Just shampoo and oil.

Thot Id share, Now if only i could save enough money to get a bore here... :o(

P.s I brought some of the egg shampoo back with me to test with the water here. will tell u how it goes.

spidermom
March 9th, 2010, 04:26 PM
We have a natural spring about a half hour drive from here that comes from deep within the earth. It comes up with such pressure that once it was tapped, there is no way to cap it. It's so pure that there's only a trace of calcium (I believe) in it. People go there from miles around to stock up on water.

Beets
March 9th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Welcome, Springy Greens!

I grew up on well water taken from the Florida aquifer. I do remember it being rich in minerals--there was so much iron in it that there were huge orange streaks against the side of the beige house where the sprinklers hit it!--but I couldn't tell you if it made my hair grow any faster. That said, my hair does behave differently when I wash with that water. It usually rinses cleaner.

Nice that your hair was finding something it liked in the mineral-rich water of the Middle East!

Teazel
March 9th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Our water is from a bore, lucky me! It's pure; not much in the way of minerals, if anything. The kettle has never ever had any lime scale in it. So it's soft, which makes it very nice for washing. And it tastes wonderful.