PDA

View Full Version : interesting article

Irishred
March 8th, 2010, 10:45 AM
I was reading a new article my DH linked to me and saw a link to a hair related article... http://www.aralifestyle.com/article.aspx?UserFeedGuid=790f937a-c021-4f40-b71d-51b495ef27d1&ArticleId=2254&ComboId=5477&title=The-Asian-secret-to-strong-lush-hair

certainly looks interesting. They have a free trial off if you pay S&H or $6, but I don't have a CC... oh well.

Madame J
March 8th, 2010, 11:40 AM
If you click on the link for the free trial and read the terms and conditions, it's one of those deals where you have to cancel after getting the free trial, otherwise they send you more after a month and charge you full price (~$90 in this case). From what I've heard around here (Kronos was a good example) offers like this are often really difficult to get fully canceled, and their refund policies make it really hard to get your money back if they do start charging you.

tig-man
March 8th, 2010, 12:00 PM
I'm asian, we have no particular hair secrets i'm aware of. the reason asian people have hair the way we do is genetics, not because of secret products. Go sit in a chinese restraurant, and see how many people have damaged, thin, poorly color and fried hair.