PDA

View Full Version : Where will you be length-wise at the year's end?

Speckla
March 7th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Maintaining? Longer? Shorter? Cheesier? :cheese:

I'm pretty sure that I'll be nearly waist when stretched out. I'm an 1" and a smidge past BSL when stretched now. I get a steady 1" per month in growth.

Oskimosa
March 7th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Crossing my fingers for hip... It's about 4 inches away, so that's 8 months away if I get .5"/month like I have lately. Had a slow/stall last year though, so I'm going to be conservative about that. If it gets to hip, I think I'll trim off some damage and not rush to tailbone.

Liss
March 7th, 2010, 12:32 PM
I'm hoping for waist length, which is longer.

Chamomile betty
March 7th, 2010, 12:40 PM
I am at BS so I hope to be close to waist. I should only need dustings as I am one length and there is no reason to trim any length this year.

missjessiecakes
March 7th, 2010, 12:48 PM
By years end if I dont hit any stalls and I get my 9in this year I will be about APL. So that would be longer. :) Then I may maintain there until most of the layers are gone before heading onto BSL

GoddesJourney
March 7th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Longer. I'm hoping for BSL after a few trims. So BSL and a couple of inches off my six inches or so of remaining damage (which is only on the hair from the crown). Heavy layers would get rid of it, but that would be a HUGE mistake since I just finally got rid of those a few months ago.

elliebean184
March 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I'm hoping to be close to tailbone stretched out. Right now it's at a couple inches past waist. Though my hair grows slowly, just short of .5 inches per month, 10 more months would put me pretty close!!

Clarisse
March 7th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I'll be maintaining for a year or two to get all-one-length healthy BSL-hair - so same length :)

Yeesha
March 7th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Longer.
I'm quite a bit past waist now and I'm hoping for something between hip and tailbone... *g*
Other reasonable goal: 90cm (35.4") for my birthday in August. Thats 5cm (about 2") to go. :) Bit over 5 Months time, 5cm to go, average growth of 1cm/month... I think it could be possible. :D

Loreley
March 7th, 2010, 01:15 PM
My hair usually grows 1 cm per month which means it would be 10 cms longer by the end of the year. If I trim 2 cms, it will be 8 cms longer than now which is mid-thigh when stretched out (hopefully). That's close to my goal. :D

shadowclaw
March 7th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Hopefully I'll be somwhere between tailbone and classic. I might trim a little off between now and then, but even with a trim, I should be at least at tailbone.

eamane
Hopefully somewhere close to hiplength, right now itīs about midback and I won't trim at all, just S&D this year!

JenniferNoel
Waist. Did the math. ;)

jaine
March 7th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I'm aiming for a shoulder-length shag by the end of the year: I picture myself wearing it in updos up as soon as I can, and then I'll unleash it for the holiday party at the end of the year and shock everyone with the length and sensuality! Very cheesy little goal, I know. ;)

Isa-belle
March 7th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Longer... Hopefully below classic length.

little_acorn
March 7th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Longer for me too

I'm about an inch to two away from waist and I grow about 1/2 inch per month. I aim to get to waist and then trim back to waist to neaten it up a bit before carrying on towards hip

Elphie
March 7th, 2010, 01:35 PM
A bit beyond waist. I just took off an inch, a little earlier than planned (I usually trim if I do it at all, every six months...April would have been six) so I should be waist by the end of summer.

SheaLynne
March 7th, 2010, 01:42 PM
A definite tailbone. If I grow at the rate I have been, and trim 1/4 inch each month as planned, I should grow 7.5 inches and trim 2.5 inches this year, so a solid 5 inches longer will put me at a solid tailbone length! With nice hemline, too :)

Capybara
March 7th, 2010, 01:46 PM
I have no idea what my growth rate is yet, and only trim when I have to, but I'll just be conservative and say, after trimming and evening everything up, I'll be a solid tailbone (36"). Slowly but surely!

Where would I want to be? 40". But let's be realistic :D

Suszi
March 7th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Longer for sure! I'm going to try not to trim! (Maaaaybe a little?..):bounce:

RoseRedDead
March 7th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Um... longer. Past hiplength, maybe closing on to tailbone....

That is... IF I don't choose to maintain this year. I dunno. Still rolling this around in my head...

jexichan
March 7th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Since my hair is presently just brushing my shoulders, I will hopefully, after doing the math, be able to claim APL by the end of the year! This is very encouraging since I have spent the last year growing out those frustrating, post-pixie layers. Right now I'm focusing on sheer growth but, inevitably, I am going to have to do another trim to even out the last of the layers. I'm trying to take it one milestone at a time, for fear of going mad otherwise.

As Jafar from Disney's Aladdin would say, "Paaatience, Iago, patiiience." :)

Dreams_in_Pink
March 7th, 2010, 01:57 PM
waist FTW :D

That's such an unrealistic prediction as i never measure my hair; but provided that i never trim, i should do quite good growth-wise.

...let's make it BSL :D

chloeishere
March 7th, 2010, 02:01 PM
I'm hoping for hip or past hip. If I stay good about not trimming too much, I think it's possible since I have a short waist, I'm pretty much at waist, and hip is only a few inches from here.

RecklessCharlie
March 7th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Hoping for tailbone. Currently at waist, and with my new LHC learned habits I shall hopefully see great progress!

Good luck to everyone with their goals!:)

ImperfectBrat
March 7th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I'm fairly certain that I will be close to, if not at, waist.

my2cats1
March 7th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I'm at shoulder length now, so I hope to be at APL by year's end....I've never had my hair that long before! I'm really looking forward to it.

charley27
March 7th, 2010, 02:22 PM
I hope that I'll be at or past BSL by Christmas!:)

Ravenwaves 88
March 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I'll be somewhere in the waist lands. Between waist and Tailbone.

Merewen
March 7th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I'm hoping for waist curly. It'll be at waist wet hopefully in a couple months.

Eden_Rayn
March 7th, 2010, 02:40 PM
I should be BSL by June. I'm hoping to be an inch above or at waist in December/January which is only about 5" after BSL.

SOooooo Longer. :D

ChrissieM
March 7th, 2010, 02:40 PM
waist with a blunt hemline, if all goes well.

freckles
March 7th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Longer than it is now.
Theoretically I could be at nearly hip if I didn't trim at all, but really I'm not sure that's going to happen because I don't think I'll manage the six inch a year average this year. I'll be happy to end the year firmly at waist :)

Calista
March 7th, 2010, 02:53 PM
I´m going longer. Currently I´m inching onto tailbone, and I hope to be considerably beyond that by the end of the year.

Ina
March 7th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Between hip and tailbone. I want my hair to be at tailbone, and get rid off the layers.

Sissy
March 7th, 2010, 02:58 PM
well, I'm hoping for classic length (43") but I'm at tailbone (38") now so we'll see. It will depend on how much I have to trim and such and how quickly my hair decides to grow this year :) I'm hopeful though that this could be my year to really hit classic.

Feng-Shui
March 7th, 2010, 03:04 PM
I hope my hair am then 55 inches long.

I white not whether that knee length is already I have very long legs.

My goal is to end this yearly in any case 55 inches.:pray:

emmabovary
March 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Since I measured my hair for the first time ever this month I don't really know how fast it grows ;) but it's shoulder length now, curly, and I don't intend to trim at all except maybe some S&D, so I hope I'm not being overly optimistic if I say BSL. :)

AbruptlyWanderi
March 7th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Hopefully, somewhere between hip and tailbone. I can't wait!

spidermom
March 7th, 2010, 03:09 PM
I can't speculate. I've been hoping for classic length for about 2 years now, but every time I get halfway between tailbone and classic length, my ends turn into brittle straw, and I get them trimmed off.

BrightEyes
March 7th, 2010, 03:17 PM
I'm hoping for APL.

Carolyn
March 7th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Year's end is 9 1/2 months. I could gain 4 1/2" growth. If I factor in minimal trims I could gain 3" which would put me at hip length or just grazing hip length. Maybe.

Pixna
March 7th, 2010, 03:37 PM
I hope, hope, hope, hope, hope I'll be past BSL and between BSL and waist. I'd be happy if I could just reach BSL by then, though. I'll take whatever length I can get!!! :bluesmile

glass in bloom
March 7th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Well, I'm currently about an inch from hip, and I grow 3/4 of an inch a month, so tailbone?

Felix_D
March 7th, 2010, 03:39 PM
I'm hoping my bangs will be down to chin-length, and the back and sides will be down just touching my shoulders. It's going to be a year of very-awkward length!!

habioku
March 7th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Longer, I hope, I'll be at hip lenght :)

heatheradair
March 7th, 2010, 03:51 PM
I'm hoping to reach waist. I've never had it that long before, and I'm at BSL right now...

Woohoo!

Teazel
March 7th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Longer... knee-length, I hope! I have 2 or 3 inches to go. With luck and a tail wind it'll bolt down to knee and by the end of the year would have had a trim or two to thicken the hem. :D

Or I might reach terminal first. Watch this space!

ZaBasDa
March 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM
At this rate, I'll probably be hip when stretched and waist when curly.

Cirafly24
March 7th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Well, until this month, I haven't been measuring my hair...so I have no idea how fast it grows.

If I assume I'm about average at 0.5" per month, with a few microtrims, I will be just about TBL at the end of 2010.

:cheese:

enfys
March 7th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Well, if my hair fancied staring to grow again I'd get about 5-6 more inches, so I'd be in the mid-bum abyss. I could even hit 40" before the end of the year, but I won't get my hopes up.

RocketDog
March 7th, 2010, 04:38 PM
I'm sure it will be longer than it is now, due to my 'put it up and ignore it' routine (adopted with the start of the year, when I started a job that requires my hair to be completely contained at all times) which has kept me from obsessing over my hemline or length. I haven't taken any photos of it since new year's, and no length photos since Nov '09. Maybe I'll take a few in May, which will make a year since my last professional cut...

Rhiannon7
March 7th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Longer. I'm almost at waist now, will be hitting waist by june 2010 hopefully (if hair does not stall this year.) so by Dec. 2010 i should be Hip Length. with tiny 1/2 inch trims if necessary. With all the insights, recipes and help found here i should be able to hit Hip length if my hair continues to grow the 1/2 inch or more per month.

I'm also doing some benign neglect this year, with the new job hopefully starting in Mid-March i will be wearing buns and braided buns all the time (except for wash day, which is usually at night, but have been known to wash before work. ) so unless my ends get damaged or extremely dry and tangly i should be able to reach Hip by Dec. 2010.

myrrhmaiden
March 7th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I'm hoping to be as close to waist as humanly possible though it is more than a tad ambitious.

autumnsdaughter
March 7th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I have no idea where I WILL be, but where do I wish I will be? Waist! I'm at BSL right now, so I think and hope that waist is in the realm of possibility. I do see myself trimming at least a couple of times though, due to damage. :(

Garnet66
March 7th, 2010, 05:18 PM
My hair grows really slow so I can't speculate on where it will be. But shoulder length would be great.

Tangles
March 7th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I've decided that I'm best off not making set plans about things in my life, hair included. I could be anywhere from chin to hip at the end of 2010. Uncertainty can be fun!

Copasetic
March 7th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I think my hair will be fully BSL when curly. Right now it is just creeping up on BSL.

Kirry-Folk
March 7th, 2010, 05:55 PM
I don't know for sure. I will definitely reach waist but I am really hoping to reach hip-length. That is way too ambitious, though. :p

paperwhite
March 7th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Longer. Hopefully just a bit past waist by the end of the year. I should definitely be at waist, but I'm anticipating a trim or two, so I don't know how close it's going to be. It'll likely be just at about waist length, taking the trims into consideration.

aef231
March 7th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Well, my hair is currently just above shoulder-length, I'm hoping to get AT LEAST six inches of good growth. :cheese:

Keildra
March 7th, 2010, 06:26 PM
hopefully between waist and tailbone wet and at least waist dry. If all goes horribly I hope to maintain waist, if all goes amazingly maybe past tailbone. my fingers are crosses

Sweetness
March 7th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Not sure... I'll focus on health and getting the damage and layers over with this year. I'd like a little growth too, but that might be asking too much :p

Kristin
March 7th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Longer. Hopefully a bit past waist. I'm hoping to hit waist by the end of the summer and then kinda maintain until I grow out some of these layers.

gmdiaz
March 7th, 2010, 06:38 PM
I hope to find myself at classic again, with a better hemline.

julliams
March 7th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Longer for me. I'm crossing my fingers for waist but it might be just shy of waist as I grow 5/8" per month and I'm just past BSL now.

Longlocks3
March 7th, 2010, 06:48 PM
I hope to be well in thigh land with a blunt hemline. I grow about 1/2 inch a month, so I would probably grow about 6 inches this week but I may need to sacrifice an inch or two for the bluntness I prefer on myself. My current measurement is about 43 inches, so that would put me around 49 or so.

Messyhair
March 7th, 2010, 07:23 PM
I should be at APL. I hope. I will have to do some trimming to even up the length since it's longer on one side, but I think I can still make APL by the end of the year.

lilravendark
March 7th, 2010, 09:15 PM
I'm hoping for past bsl as my hair grows pretty fast but realistically I'd say bsl

countryhopper
March 7th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I'd LOVE to be at BSL, but the back layers are about 3" to APL. So somewhere between APL and BSL is probably more realistic.

ItalianFlower
March 7th, 2010, 10:54 PM
I'll be at twenty-five inches or more, with trims. I would love to get further than that, but we'll see. I'm at twenty-three inches now...

viking_quest
March 7th, 2010, 11:01 PM
I'm hoping for waist. It's only 4 inches away so I think I'll make it.

sarah061
March 7th, 2010, 11:07 PM
I should be at bsl by the end of the year but I'm hoping for a bit more than that! We'll see. I'm not doing any trimming this year, just S&D. I'm getting married next June/July so just as long as my hair is waist length for that I'll be a happy girlie! :)

Rivanariko
March 7th, 2010, 11:39 PM
I'm hoping for tailbone by the end of the year, which should be fairly reasonable. if I remember right, I think it's only another 3 or 4 inches, which my hair should be able to manage with its current growth. I might maintain there for a while until I go for classic, if my ends are looking thin, but we'll see. I've been able to keep them fairly neat with occasional dustings.

HintOfMint
March 8th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Keeping in mind the possibility of stalls, and a half inch trim or two, I should be at my goal of hip length, and maintaining it while getting rid of my layers.

Right now my shortest layer is between shoulder length and APL :(
At the moment, I don't even want to think about how long it will take to get that layer down to hip.

honeybrown1976
March 8th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Hopefully full bsl near mbl (24 inches)

Eolan
March 8th, 2010, 01:54 AM
I'll be at hip, I think. Even longer would be better! :cheese:

Ballerina_Boo
March 8th, 2010, 01:57 AM
I hoping for BSL which is achievable if i keep growing at the same speed. YAY!

CuddlyChicken
March 8th, 2010, 02:22 AM
If it keeps on growing at the same rate and I won't trim I might be somewhere near APL. How exciting :)

elina333
March 8th, 2010, 03:28 AM
Im hoping for waist :pray: Should be able to make it if I look after my hair the way Im doing right now, and if I get a growth spurt during the summer... Crossing my fingers!

hanne jensen
March 8th, 2010, 03:39 AM
I should be between BSL and mid-back.

Monsterkitti
March 8th, 2010, 03:45 AM
I should be waist properly by June and will be maintaining there till at least the end of the year.

GlassEyes
March 8th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Probably hitting about APL curly, maybe a bit less, and I'll be about an inch off of waist, I think, stretched.

Masara
March 8th, 2010, 04:36 AM
I'm hoping for tailbone for the autumn and, if that happens I'll probably maintain for while to thicken my ends up.
Definately longer

jasper
March 8th, 2010, 04:48 AM
I didn't see any additional length in January or February. So I might be right where I am by the end of the year.

Hana
March 8th, 2010, 05:26 AM
>.<

I love thinking about this! I'm hoping BSL, with 4/5 more inches of virgin growth, and hopefully with the majority of my layers grown out.
Very exciting. Grow, hair, Grow! :D

BelleBot
March 8th, 2010, 06:24 AM
I'm hoping by the end of the year I'll be nearing classic length. I've another 6 inches to go. Haven't seen much growth this winter, but my hair does tend to grow a lot in summer. So hopefully if I can average 1/2 inch a month, it should tale 12 months.
I was 36" in January, so hopefully I'll be 42" by December, which will be classic. I really do hope so. I'll be so happy if it gets that long!

halo_tightens
March 8th, 2010, 06:57 AM
I'm hoping for a good solid BSL. I'm at APL now, and I'll probably need to start doing some small trims soon to neaten up my hemline, so I pray that this is a reasonable goal! I just have a feeling that I'll really enjoy BSL. :)

Hiriel
March 8th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Past hip at least, and creeping towards tailbone, I hope. According to the lovely spreadsheet I will reach hip in August, and TB in Jan/Feb.

trolleypup
March 8th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Exactly where I am now, being at terminal.

Leela613
March 8th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Longer. My hair is 5 cm (2") away from waist. I grow about 2 cm (0.8") per month. I'm hoping to be at hip length :)

beck
March 8th, 2010, 09:25 AM
I'll more than likely be towards the end of the akward phase. Probably around chin length with the shortest layers up front, and around shoulder length at the back. Hopefully.

girloctopus
March 8th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Definitely at tailbone, possibly inching near classic? I hope? Probably between those two milestones. I don't really measure, so I'm just guesstimating the rate with how frequently I have to trim my bangs.

GermanCurl
March 8th, 2010, 09:34 AM
I should be at APL curly on my way to my final destination BSL (sometime in Spring 2011).

Arctic
March 8th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I am hoping to reach BSL/MBL by the end of the year but if I don't get another growth spurt that might be impossible, and I also intend to trim off henna and layers slowly. But if my hair continues to be in good condition, I should be at least shoulder blade length when wavy. And that's pretty close to upper BSL on me.

young&reckless
March 8th, 2010, 09:52 AM
I'll be maintianing at hip this year while growing out layers.

LaBelleVita
March 8th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm hoping I'll be around BSL with my 3b curls :disco:

oceanwoman111
March 8th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Hoping for tailbone!!:happydance:

Mutinous
March 8th, 2010, 11:14 AM
I should be approaching APL, exactly where I was last December, but with virgin hair this time! :)

Kelli Kat
March 8th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Hopefully longer. I have no idea what my growth rate is, but I've been stalled for the last couple of years, so hopefully with all of the changes I've been making I'll see some type of noticeable difference.

Narya
March 8th, 2010, 12:16 PM
I hope I'd be at least at hip, and maybe on my way to tailbone...

My hair grows a lot some month and way less some others, so it's impossible to say for sure, but I can hope...

curlylocks85
March 8th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Well if I keep growing at a steady rate of 1" per month like I have been for the last 2 months then that would put me at 27"(close to waist), which seems a bit of an extreme.

If I get the usual .5" per month then that would put me at 23"(close to BSL), which seems more appropriate.

The above statements are also based on a 1.5" trim total by the end of the year.

Either way, I will be happy with longer hair. :)

MandyBeth
March 8th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Not sure. Growth rate, I should be past shoulders, close to APL. But with the damage, I'll be cutting ends pretty often, so I think just shoulder alone would be good.

Longer!

InTheCity
March 8th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Ooh, I certainly hope I'm at 27-28" with a thick, blunt hemline and a bit of added circumference.

bahannas
March 8th, 2010, 03:12 PM
I hope to be well past BSL. It's taking forever! :rant:

tinker bug
March 8th, 2010, 03:37 PM
I'm solidly at tailbone right now, I would love to be able to make it to classic by the end of the year while trimming about 3ish inches. I'm 2-3 inches away from classic and I usually grow .75 inches/month, so growing 6 more inches in the year when I usually average 9 should be reasonable :D

squee
March 8th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Mine should be around my knee/thigh area(45inches), assuming I do not hit my term. and maintain about 1in a month or so in growth.

farewell_nancy
March 8th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Sigh, I really need to cut off 2-3 inches to clear out the wimpy ends from an old layered cut. I imagine I'll have to be happy if I can manage to get up to the 27 inches I was hoping to get over the summer. At least it will look better.

Amara
March 8th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I'll be just past classic! <3

Jeni
March 8th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Longer

The longest part of my hair (the center) is just at waist. I am currently growing out blond hair dye (with cassia/henna over top) and that is at my upper neck.

I have been dusting my ends more to try and keep my hemline nice(er) so I'd guess by the end of the year all my hair should be solidly at waist with the longer parts tickling the "vertical smile".

More excitingly the hair dye should be around APL (I hope).

BrightEyes7
March 8th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Hopefully at TBL. I am planning on cutting a few inches off... to even up and get rid of some damaged ends. But I think my goal is very obtainable since I am about 3 inches from TBL as is. XD

WritingPrincess
March 8th, 2010, 04:26 PM
I'm hoping for solid classic. I'm planning to maintain here (midway between tbl and classic) until June, then continue. I want to feel like classic (probably means a couple of inches past) by the end of the year.

camirra555
March 8th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Longer...if all goes according to plan. I'm hoping to be full waist (when stretched). That's with no trims.

melusine
March 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM
I hope I'll be about waist-length which is my short term goal, I'm at 27 inches now and I think waist length will be about 30-31 inches, so it feels realistic *excited*

freznow
March 8th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Probably maintaining at classic length, though it could be shorter or longer. I tend to be going shorter and shorter these days...

FB
March 8th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I'm hoping to be almost at tail bone. That's if I can be more graceful with my hair at it's current length.

punkgirl89
March 8th, 2010, 06:26 PM
hopefully close to APL. My hair is an inch above shoulder length in a healthy natural brown now which is super exiting b/c I had a fried pixie this time last year.

Wanderer09
March 8th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I'm hoping for a bit past tailbone. Not sure if I should maintain there or not.

christine1989
March 8th, 2010, 08:01 PM
By December of this year I should be at about 24-25 inches since my hair grows an average of 1 inch per month (not sure about summer growth). Being a shorty (only 5'2!) that should be about BSL for me. YAY!!

barbararla
March 8th, 2010, 08:03 PM
I'm hoping that my hair will get to halfway of my waist without frizz, split ends or dryness. Those are the reasons that I cut my hair. Now it's a little past the shoulders and it looks great. When I have a chance I have to take pictures. I've been doing co, coconut oil now for about a month and I see a definite change. I would like this new healthy hair to grow there.

Katurday
March 8th, 2010, 08:09 PM
BSL is really all I'm hoping for right now. I'll probobly reach that by the end of summer though xD. Uh, somewhere hoping to approach waist? Doubtful. But worth the dream.

sunshine-locks
March 8th, 2010, 08:10 PM
um, i should be three inches past shoulders, if my growth is average :D *crosses fingers* lol :cheese:

teela1978
March 8th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I'd expect to be around hip. Unless I go crazy with trimming or have a serious stall I think its doable.

*girlypearl*
March 9th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Hello everyone! I'm hoping to be at least 25-27 inches by the end of the year, depending on trims and growth spurts. My hair tends to grow faster in the summer. I usually average around 1 inch growth per month. I have my fingers (and toes) crossed, that I will have my long, beautiful hair back as quickly as possible!!! I had BSL 3 months ago, and took the plunge of the neck-length bob style with razored layers..... DUH ME!!! I've regretted it everyday since. Now I am trying, patiently to grow out this choppy mess, to all one length to about 30 inches. If anyone has any growth suggestions, it is greatly appreciated. I currently take vitamin D and a multi-vitamin everyday. Good Luck!!
*Happy Growing*

Hypnotica
March 9th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Classic, if not longer.

Bianca
March 9th, 2010, 07:44 AM
I will finally have all virgin hair, that is about shoulder lenght. But maybe shorter. At the moment i'm all about getting rid of the dyed hair, so I dont worry too much about lenght. That comes when i'm all virgin :D

Addy
March 9th, 2010, 07:52 AM
I can say where I'd like to be, but that doesn't mean I'll be there. :D

I have a ton of layers to grow out and to do that, I'll need to trim atleast a 1/2 inch every few months hence setting me back in the length department. I hope to be atleast APL with no layers by years end. I'd be satisfied with that. :)

jenga
March 9th, 2010, 09:46 AM
I *think* I should be at solid, layer free APL. Maybe a tad longer/shorter depending on how much I feel needs to be trimmed as the year goes on.

Rapunzelwannabe
March 9th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Hopefully I'll get back to BSL! Then I'll have to work on the grueling journey to waist

Carrie Ingalls
March 9th, 2010, 01:13 PM
I think that at the end of 2010 I will be maintaining at ankle. Although there is a possibility that I might cut back a few inches depending on how my summer turns out. Also, any potential cut should pretty much have grown out again by years end anyway.

walterSCAN
March 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM
:cheese:If my hair keeps growing the way it has been the last two months, I should be at or very near hip! who knows, maybe even tailbone!:cheese:

Beets
March 9th, 2010, 04:41 PM
My longest layer, assuming no trims, would be just past tailbone. But I'm in no hurry, and probably will trim in the early part of the summer, so I'm guessing tailbone would be it.

AKgirl25
March 9th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Right now I'm apl so with minimal trims and taking good care of my hair I am hoping to get it past bsl. I think my hair grows on average of about .5 an inch a month, though I am not certain at this point. One thing I do know is I am not letting anyone cut my hair more than I request! For some reason they always end up cutting far more then I ask them to.

Stormcast
March 9th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Longer, totally!! No trims for me this year. It's my new year's resolution :D

TXbarbie
March 9th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Maintaining? Longer? Shorter? Cheesier? :cheese:

I'm pretty sure that I'll be nearly waist when stretched out. I'm an 1" and a smidge past BSL when stretched now. I get a steady 1" per month in growth.

Ugh idk yet... I can either let my hair grow, or chop off a couple inches. For the past year I have blow dried my hair every time that I've showered. I also get my hair highlighted every 6 weeks... I've recently begun to CO and my hair is much healthier but the ends are so dry! But I love my length it's a hard decision to make :confused:

bubbles_87
March 9th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Im hoping that I hit BSL by the end of the year or hopefully around that length. My hair has been growing half an inch each month so hopefully it stays that way!

JamieLeigh
March 10th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I will probably be maintaining. 4 feet, just a tad past fingertip, and 3" from knee seems like a good place to park for now. I'm not happy with how thin the ends are and I'd like to see if some thickness will travel downward.

Maybe knee length with thicker ends will be my goal for 2011 :)

little_cherry
March 10th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm anticipating APL...*crosses fingers and toes* :D

redneckprincess
March 10th, 2010, 11:47 AM
I dont know this year is a trimming year so Im hoping for BSL curly (it already there pulled straight) but Id be just as happy full APL curly,& virgin (oh who am I kidding, no I wont, lol...but it will be ok)

Peter
March 10th, 2010, 11:52 AM
I think I'll be at about hip, if I decide to go that long. :)

Qamar
March 10th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I should be at classic by the end of the year, and hopefully headed on past that toward knee. I figure it'll take me around 18 months or so to reach my goal of 46".

nowxisxforever
March 10th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Probably firmly back to Classic, rather than Classic-only-when-pulled-straight.

Erin-86
March 10th, 2010, 01:11 PM
past BSL, hopefully waist! but I think I have to maintain BSL for a while, I want to get rid of my perm before I grow it out any further.

FrannyG
March 10th, 2010, 02:08 PM
If my hair grow at its regular rate, even after micro-trimming every few months, my hair will be about 28 inches, which on me is right between BSL and waist! I'm really looking forward to it.

IcarusBride
March 10th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I'm hoping to be at waist! Actually, I was hoping to be at waist sometime in the Fall. I'm at BSL now . . . But once I do get to waist, I'm going to trim 1 inch. I still have 3-ish inches of chemical dye damage I'd like to cut out over time. Good luck ladies (and gentlemen!) in reaching your goals!!

terriej
March 10th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Classic or longer. My hair is tailbone length, but I can't tell how how fast it's growing or not growing anymore, it seemed to slow down after hitting waist, but could just be my imagination.

Coriander
March 10th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I just had 2.5" trimmed off, so I probably won't hit Classic by then, as previously thought.

I should be back at 40" by August, and then just above classic by the end of the year.

SlightlySoprano
March 10th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Right now, if i pull my hair straight, it juuuuuuuuuuuuust about grazes the top of my bra strap, but while it's curly it still looks APL(+)ish. Hopefully by winter I'll be past BSL and on my way to waist!

Dimitri'sMom
March 11th, 2010, 05:12 PM
I usually grow at half an inch per month so I am hoping for BSL by the end of 2010. That is really exciting!! No haircuts for me.

Syaoransbear
March 11th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Hopefully I'll have reached my goal by then! I'm so excited for maintaining.

aphilosopher
March 11th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I'm at hip now, so I'm guessing somewhere between tailbone and classic by the end of the year (probably closer to tailbone, of course).

kjirstiben
March 11th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Funny-- I'm at hip-length now, too. I will probably be hovering around tailbone, perhaps an inch or two longer, by the end of the year (about 46", by my calculations).

I do have a fair amount of (highlighting) damage on the last 12" or so that makes the ends wispy, though, so I may end up trimming a bit. I'm not a fan of the braid that ends with three hairs!!!

Renbirde
March 11th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Somewhere in Thighland, hopefully! (Sorry, it had to be done! ;)

I doubt I'll get to knee-- i'm just shy of classic now. When you take count of summer trims, that would be some crazy fast growth!

asiajewel
March 23rd, 2010, 09:43 AM
im about 19 inches curly, but 21 inches wet. i want my hair to get long as fast as possible. my hair grows really fast (about 1 inch a month) So by the end of this year im hoping to be about 29 inches. hopefully

CrisDee
March 23rd, 2010, 09:51 AM
Hoping that the shorest layers will be at shoulder, the longest layers between shoulder and armpit, depending on how much I end up trimming to keep it neat. Should be at least able to put it into a pony tail - can't WAIT for that! :disco:

Armelle
March 23rd, 2010, 10:02 AM
Hmm, I guess I'll be around 40" give or take by the end of the year. Here's hoping. :)

ohiofritty
March 23rd, 2010, 10:06 AM
I'm hoping I guess for about BSL? definitely longer (and probably cheesier! :cheese:)

joiekimochi
March 23rd, 2010, 10:12 AM
Hopefully I'd hit the waistlands. Then I'll reassess, maybe do a trim, and get set for TBL-classic for 2011!

longhairdream
March 23rd, 2010, 10:23 AM
I hope to reach APL atleast, (aiming for mid-back) :pray:

wishbone
March 23rd, 2010, 12:20 PM
Nearing waist length hopefully, have had a big trim to get rid of damage recently and while its set me back a bit, the thicker happier ends are worth it :)

Bast
March 23rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
BSL is my year-end goal...but if I can get it all up into a bun, I'll be happy.

MandaMom2Three
March 23rd, 2010, 12:36 PM
Hopefully I'll be approaching waist.

sibiryachka
March 23rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
If all goes according to plan, I should be just to waist. What a lovely Christmas present that will be!!

myotislucifugus
March 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
Somewhere between hip and tailbone, most likely

goodenough
March 23rd, 2010, 12:53 PM
I'd like to be at APL, and then start growing out my color mistake:) As long as I can put it up in a few nice styles, I'll be happy.

tokidokichi
March 23rd, 2010, 12:58 PM
I'm hoping for BSL! :)

Sweetness
March 23rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
Hoping for BSL ! (as I cut damage and am back to APL)