PDA

View Full Version : Ficcare, Baerreis, Flexi8 for Swap

Juliet's Silk
May 1st, 2008, 03:49 PM
I have sorted all my hairtoys and singled out the ones I never wear.
Ideally, I'd like to swap them. I will consider selling if swapping doesn't work out, but because of the Euro-Dollar exchange rate, only sells within Europe make much sense (if you're from a non-Euro country and willing to pay the price I want I won't stop you, though :lol:). I want to try swapping first, if that doesn't work out I'll edit prices in.

I also prefer to do sells within Europe because I don't have a working PayPal account at the minute and because we Europeans lack beautiful, high quality hairtoys anyway :lol:

Swaps will only be considered with Members with 100posts / 60 days membership, sells I don't care much.

On with the beauties!

1. Baerreis Tulipwood Lucky Cranes, 6" GONE
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/silith1/luckycranestulipwood2.jpg
15cm/ 6" length. The wood is very beautiful - light wood with red streaks. Sadly, the wood doesn't match my haircolor at all, the red has a pinkish cast to it, so I don't wear them. :-( They were worn about once or twice for picture taking purposes, not more. They are really, really beautiful. The shape seems unusual, but holds well - it's not corkscrew like, like the Ketylos are, but more "wavy".

2. Burgundy Ficcare Maximas, Large GONE
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/silith1/burgundyficcare.jpg
I absolutely adore the Burgundy color - but sadly, it has a golden border/back. And I don't wear gold. At all.
I got it from a swap as well, so it went through several hands already and I've worn it for quite a while. It has very light scratches in the polish, you can only see them in the right light and if you know what to look for - they're not obvious, but they are there. Just wanted to add that, it's not in pristine condition anymore but has seen some love already.

3. Ficcare Mini Maximas - 20€, shipping included within Europe
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/silith1/minificcarekl.jpg
These are baby blue and very cute, about 5cm / 2" length. I'm just not able to use them. They're never worn.
The color doesn't photograph very well, but baby/light blue is a very accurate description. :wink:

4. XL Flexi-8 GONE
(picture of it is on the Flexi8 homepage (http://www.flexi8.com/flex/0596.html))
Yeah I just don't like the handling of it. It is rather heavy and I can't get it to hold without pulling. Worn once or twice, I think. It's silver, in case that's not clear from the picture.
I might consider swapping this against another flexi8 because I am intrigued by the style, just the XL size doesn't work for me, so I might consider other sizes and give the flexi8s a second chance. Doesn't have to be, though, will swap this against something different as well.

What I'm searching for:
I'd love to get something from Quattro or Ketylo (forks or sticks). I will also consider swapping for other "high quality" hairforks or sticks like Baerreis, MtM, MeiFa etc - I'm also willing to pay for value differences if there are any - I'm sure we could work out a fair deal. I might consider Ficcare but only of the newest fall colors or black and I doubt anyone would swap those away, would you? :p Sticks and Forks should have a functional length between 5" and 6". I don't search a specific color, I love dymondwood (but not if it has yellow or green in it) and I don't wear gold.

Hypnotica
May 1st, 2008, 08:51 PM
PMed you about the Ficcare.

TheHippieChick
May 1st, 2008, 09:20 PM
:flowers:Hi Hypnotica! I am also interested in tha t lovely ficcare. I would love to trade with you and I don't mind shipping to other countries. If Hypnotica doe not end up with it...please keep me in mind.

Miss Murphy
May 2nd, 2008, 02:10 AM
PMing you about the mini Ficcare and the sticks! :)

Juliet's Silk
May 3rd, 2008, 09:54 AM
So, the Ficcare is gone to a new home and I have a sale pending for the Mini Ficcare and the sticks. As I was looking for swapping those, I'm still open for offers - otherwise, they'll be sold.
:flowers:

soleluna
May 4th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Pm you about the Flexi and the sticks..

Juliet's Silk
May 5th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Updated the first post - three of the four beauties have found new homes, only the Mini Ficcare are still available. Because of the recent increase in price these are almost a good deal for non-€-country-inhabitants again :rolleyes:
I'll edit the price in - I'm still open for swap though. ;)

PseudoScot
May 5th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Those cranes are/were beautiful. Just wanted to tell you that. :-)

Juliet's Silk
May 6th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Thanks, PseudoScot - yeah they are. I love the color of tulip wood, it's such a beautiful grained and colored wood. My hair thought otherwise, though :rolleyes: the combination really didn't look good at all.