PDA

View Full Version : Finally an Avatar (Pic of my Hair)!

BonnyJ
March 1st, 2010, 02:37 PM
With help from my son I finally uploaded one of my hair pics as my avatar. :cheese:
I had to take the pic myself as I have seen others do. I have 4

more pics that I will eventually post in an album.

Now don't laugh too much, but I could not figure out why a

lot of the hair pics here showed peoples' arms up in the air. I

thought it made hair measurements longer, lol.

Take care,
Bonny

yellowchariot
March 1st, 2010, 02:41 PM
BonnyJ, I must say, that is one of the coolest avatar's on this forum! It doesn't appear that all of your length is even in the pic! :thumbsup:

janeytilllie
March 1st, 2010, 02:43 PM
Cool avatar :) Your hair is so beautiful! :D

curlylocks85
March 1st, 2010, 02:49 PM
I agree with yellowchariot your hair looks much longer than in your avatar. I do not see what is wrong with using the arms up method. At least you can cheat a couple of inches. :p

serious
March 1st, 2010, 03:12 PM
Beautiful hair!
Can't wait to see your album!

BonnyJ
March 1st, 2010, 07:35 PM
Thank you all. I could not get the rest of my hair in the photo because that is where my bathroom counter height is.

Willheit
March 1st, 2010, 07:38 PM
Excellent avatar. Your length is amazing :)

Leela613
March 2nd, 2010, 12:40 AM
Great avatar! Your hair looks very nice :)!

JamieLeigh
March 3rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
Very pretty! I totally hear you on the arms thing...I used to bank my photo shots off of two mirrors over my shoulder using my cell phone camera, before a nice person *cough*Fifty-Five*cough* directed me to the timer.

And now I use the timer on my digital camera and it works well, leaving my hands free to do other awesome LHC-pic-type things. Like put my hands on my hips. :p

EqLady
March 3rd, 2010, 09:43 AM
Doh! Great tip about the timer. I've been trying to figure out artful ways to photograph my hair without involving the husbeast

EqLady
March 3rd, 2010, 09:45 AM
Congrats on the success--and the great hair. It looks lovely