PDA

View Full Version : hair styles best for face shape

natorade
February 28th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I was looking through a hair magazine that was giving advice on the best hair cut for your face shape. I really have no idea what my face shape is. Can someone possibly clue me in on my face shape?

yellowchariot
February 28th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Hey natorade, I'm glad you posted this question. I'd also like to know what kind of "face shape" I have as well. :confused:

lunagoose
February 28th, 2010, 06:28 PM
There are a few sites in regards to face shape. I will link two of them (I hope I am not violating some guidelines here), hope these sites are of some help.

http://www.ehow.com/how_1000376_determine-face-shape.html

http://www.visual-makeover.com/face.htm

Lamb
February 28th, 2010, 06:32 PM
It would be easiest to determine your face shape if you posted a pic with your hair fully smoothed back from your face, the side bangs hide a segment. ;)

YesitsReal
February 28th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Offhand, I'd say oval, but I'm not an expert. Have you asked your stylist? They usually know best. I thought mine was a little square, but she corrected me. I'm an oval; I just have a small forehead. You look like an oval with a medium (normal) sized forehead to me.

BlueWaterRed
February 28th, 2010, 06:51 PM
I've heard the trick is to pull your hair back and trace the outline of your face onto the mirror with lipstick ... good luck :)

PiroskaCicu
February 28th, 2010, 08:13 PM
I am no expert but just as a guess, your face looks like the perfect oval shape :)

guccixx
February 28th, 2010, 10:13 PM
You look very oval to me. Lucky - it's considered the most flattering facial shape in that you can pull over veryyyy many hairstyles.

Bonkers57
March 1st, 2010, 06:24 AM
Looks oval to me, too :)

I was looking through a hair magazine that was giving advice on the best hair cut for your face shape. I really have no idea what my face shape is. Can someone possibly clue me in on my face shape?

marikamt
March 1st, 2010, 06:48 AM
I agree with oval......

Demetrue
March 1st, 2010, 07:45 AM
natorade - your face looks like a perfect oval, which is ideal for any hair style. The oval tends to be universally flattering, so wear your hair any way you want!