PDA

View Full Version : CV, barreis, mei fa, oils & herbs

iris
May 1st, 2008, 01:01 PM
Some stuff I'd like to put up for swap (see below):

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/irisalsusername/HPIM1592.jpg?t=1209665552

Going from left to right, top to bottom:

Chagrin Valley Castile and Calendula Soap Sample (untouched) GONE

Nettle Shampoo Sample (half, untouched) GONE

Orange Creamsicle Soap Sample (untouched) GONE

Cafe Moreno Shampoo Bar full size (3/4, untouched) GONE

Barreis fork, Little Egypt, purple heart wood, shortie (3" tines). It's gorgeous but I've worn it only once. GONE

Virgin coconut oil, 16 oz, sealed; NOTE the expiration date on this is 05/2008 - I have an open jar with the same date on it that still smells fine, but you know. I'll probably end up using it for cooking but was thinking that maybe someone would like a sample. GONE - samples still available (I still have on extra jar with some in it)

Macademia nut oil, 90ml/3oz left, expiration date 11/2008. GONE

Panthenol > 90g left

Mei Fa sticks Grace, 'standard' length. I've never worn these. They arrived with the ridges in the paint because the rubber bands were put on while the paint was still wet. I've sanded them down and painted them with black nail polish. GONE

Silver ear cuffs - from a group order a few years ago, the plan was to mount these on hairstick blanks but I've never been able to find those :(. I have eight of these (ETA: of which five are up for swap), four are still in their original packaging. Such a shame to let nekkid men go unused! PENDING/GONE

VK design sticks. I've never worn those. The stick on the left has a crack in the glass so it would be more like a 'put your hair up in the shower' type of stick.

Hesh aritha powder, about 90g left.

Alkanet root chunks - I used to use this to make my henna less orange, more of a true red. It works but the result is temporary. You have to infuse it in oil (or alcohol) to extract the dye. Coconut oil masks the alkanet's natural 'sweaty sock' smell. 200g

Beak clip with purple sparklies - the spring on this thing is STRONG; it has teeth along the upper part.

Close up of the hair toys:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/irisalsusername/HPIM1595.jpg?t=1209665496

(The mei fa colors are more accurate in the first pic - it goes well with dark jeans).

I prefer swapping over selling, because it's more fun and less calculating. I'll go back and edit prices in for items I haven't been able to work out swaps in a week or two. For the panthenol and the herbs I wouldn't mind breaking them up into sample sizes.

I'm in Europe so shipping from you to me may be expensive and/or inconvenient. For me, it doesn't make a difference where you are.

Things I'm looking for:

small or medium ficcare maximas (chipped maybe?)
small or medium ficcarissimo
hair sticks without toppers
jojoba oil
(white) refined palm fruit oil (not kernel)
Ojon reconstructive treatment (just a sample)
Boots curling cream (can't get it over here)
Liquid lecithin (just a bit)
Camellia oil (idem)

Thanks for looking!
Iris

TheHippieChick
May 1st, 2008, 01:20 PM
I would really like the little men!!! PMING YOU!

Catladyintown
May 1st, 2008, 02:50 PM
Also PM you about the naked men.

greek_lady
May 1st, 2008, 10:34 PM
Hi there!
I am interested in the shampoo bars, the coconut oil (do you think it will be hair-safe for a year more?) and the macadamia nut oil. I can't get these here so I am wanting to try them.
I have tons of beaded hairsticks from longlocks for you to choose from, but since you don't want beaded ones I also have ketylo pairs. All unworn, had just being living in their boxes since the day I bought them.
Thank you

iris
May 6th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I've updated the first post; VK design sticks, purple sparkly clip, panthenol, aritha, alkanet root, and some coconut oil are still available - the rest is gone or spoken for. Thanks everyone!

TheBlondeApple
May 7th, 2008, 03:35 AM
The Baerreis Fork has just arrived!
Thank you!
Anja

greek_lady
May 17th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Iris, I received your package, safe and sound.
Thank you so much for swapping with me. You need to tell me what is what, though. I am so happy to get to try some of the talked-about stuff :)

iris
May 17th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Oops, greek_lady, I thought I labeled everything with English labels? Guess I must have missed something. PM-ing you!

iris