PDA

View Full Version : newbie who encourages wife

longhair4jesus
May 1st, 2008, 11:16 AM
So I am a Christian (Pentecostal ) husband (who by the way is keeping my hair short:)) who is encouraging my wife with growing her hair.

Eboshi
May 1st, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hello longhair4jesus,

Are you interested in growing your hair out yourself ? What sort of support/encouragement are you interested in giving your wife ?

Sherri
May 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
Good luck. I think that is really nice that you support your wife. God Bless both of you.

Ursula
May 1st, 2008, 11:52 AM
The question is, does she want to grow her hair?

If so, perhaps she'd like to join us directly.

If not, then I don't think we're here to pressure anyone to grow their hair when they don't want to.

harpgal
May 1st, 2008, 11:59 AM
So I am a Christian (Pentecostal ) husband (who by the way is keeping my hair short:)) who is encouraging my wife with growing her hair.
Hello lh4j, is your wife a member here also? If so, who is she? And if not, please encourage her to join us.

happylynngilmer
May 1st, 2008, 12:03 PM
Welcome!
I also encourage you to encourage your lovely wife to join us! :}

Are you also a longhair?

longhair4jesus
May 1st, 2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks to all. No I am not interested in growing out my hair, I prefer mine short, but I hope that does not effect me being a member. No I am not pressuring my wife she prefers long hair due to religious beliefs but the choice is hers. I just thought I could find some tips for her, basically that is my way of encouraging her-unless any of you have better ways for me to encourage her.

Eboshi
May 1st, 2008, 01:22 PM
How wonderful ! :flowers:

Does your wife already know about this forum ? She might like to join.

jera
May 1st, 2008, 01:23 PM
Hi longhair4jesus,

That's very considerate of you to encourage your wife. As the other members here have already advised. Tell her to join us herself. She'd be very welcome.:)

AJoifulNoise
May 1st, 2008, 01:24 PM
That's sweet of you to get her information. Coming from the same kinda religious beliefs... This place has been a life saver. I don't know what I would have done with all of this hair if it wasn't for the LHC!

Unzadi
May 1st, 2008, 02:01 PM
I'm sure your wife will appreciate the support, and I second (third, fourth, fifth, etc) the recommendation for her to come join herself. She'll find lots of good information and friendship here.