PDA

View Full Version : Anybody willing to do an S&D or a small trim for me?

contradiction
February 25th, 2010, 11:45 AM
My hair needs to be trimmed, badly, but I don't trust hairdressers not to take too much off (yet). No one I know can really cut hair.
Are there any LHCers nearby who would be willing to trim my hair or do an S&D for me? I'd compensate you :) Plus it would be fun to meet up! Anyways I live close to Vancouver BC if anyone is interested.

sarah061
February 25th, 2010, 01:25 PM
I don't live by you but I think that's a great idea! I've thought about that before, my hair is too short for me to S&D the back and I don't have a hair stylist that I trust. I was thinking about training my sister to do it for me... haha Good luck!

SimplyViki
February 25th, 2010, 01:34 PM
I'm not near you, but I just wanted to mention - it looks like in another ten posts, you'll be eligible to view/post on the Community Meets forum. When that happens, this thread would probably be best located there, for safety reasons. If you contact a mod, they can move it for you. :)

ArienEllariel
February 25th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Well if I was anywhere near you, I'd do it, but unfortunately.. :/

I hope you find someone near you willing to s & d :)

merryhair
February 26th, 2010, 03:40 PM
I'm not near you, but I just wanted to mention - it looks like in another ten posts, you'll be eligible to view/post on the Community Meets forum. When that happens, this thread would probably be best located there, for safety reasons. If you contact a mod, they can move it for you. :) I agree with SimplyViki.
I would love to trim it for you if I was near you. How about asking a friend(perhaps someone you trust and who'd be careful with your hair) to do it for you? Good luck!:)