PDA

View Full Version : What in the heck is a "hair cone"?

CLCNY20
May 1st, 2008, 10:45 AM
I've tried googling it, going onto Yahoo! answers, even using the search function for this site, but there's no real explanation of what the hec a hair cone is??!:confused:

AJoifulNoise
May 1st, 2008, 10:49 AM
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for... But, it may help.

To Cone or Not to Cone (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=13)

CLCNY20
May 1st, 2008, 11:07 AM
Ty so much, thought I was gonna lose my mind before I found out. So much to learn! I feel like I've been locked in a dark room somewhere for 28 years

Alaskanheart
May 1st, 2008, 12:50 PM
Dont feel bad I never knew they put silicons in hairproducts before coming to LHC either.I dont think the average person looks at the ingrediants on the bottles and if they did most of the stuff looks like gibberish anyway.

Saranne772
May 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Heheh well when I 1st joined the site I was convinced that cones were some kind of actual cone!!:oops::crazyq:

LaCitoyenne
May 1st, 2008, 07:01 PM
When I first joined, I asked the very same thing. What are these cones everyone is talking about?? I was picturing a dunce cap or something. LHC has improved my hair education enormously :grin:

AJoifulNoise
May 1st, 2008, 07:28 PM
The only reason I never had to ask was because I spent 6 months lurking and absorbing info before I joined.

Alaskanheart
May 1st, 2008, 09:51 PM
The only reason I never had to ask was because I spent 6 months lurking and absorbing info before I joined.

hehe me too, I actually lurked on and off since 2003 after my son was born.

kwaniesiam
May 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM
LHC lingo boggled my mind at first, now it'll slip out and I'll be stuck awkwardly explaining it to "outsiders" :suspect:

AJoifulNoise
May 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM
LHC lingo boggled my mind at first, now it'll slip out and I'll be stuck awkwardly explaining it to "outsiders" :suspect:

:lol: I know just what you mean!