PDA

View Full Version : Fairytale ends or just in need of a trim?

venividibxtchy
February 24th, 2010, 11:51 PM
I haven't trimmed/cut since 03/2008, when my hair was APL. It's now a few inches beyond tailbone, nearly classic. Are my ends fairy-taling, or will a few inch trim help thicken things up?

It looks a little stringier than usual in this pic, due to the products used, but you get an idea:

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1069/hurr225.jpg

Olde Soul
February 24th, 2010, 11:58 PM
It's hard to tell from that angle, do you have a shot from the back?

GoddesJourney
February 25th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Seems fine because your hair is wavy, which blends it all in a bit better than with straight. I would just check the condition of your ends. If they seem like you need to trim up, do it. If not, no worries. Try combing it out dry in front of the mirror with your fingers or something wide-toothed. If you're happy with the look, keep it. If not, change it.

peronella
February 25th, 2010, 12:54 AM
I think your hair looks beautiful!

I cant really tell about the condition of the ends, but from here: really really pretty!

vindo
February 25th, 2010, 12:59 AM
It looks wonderful up front, but a back picture would be better! :)

seethruugirl
February 25th, 2010, 01:20 AM
I'm not sure about the ends but, your curls are gorgeous!!!

ilovelonghair
February 25th, 2010, 04:16 AM
No need of trim I think, looks very similar to my ends.

HildeMV
February 25th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Pretty similar to mine, and mine aren't damaged.

JamieLeigh
February 25th, 2010, 08:18 AM
I'm with the others, it's difficult to tell how it hangs on your body from that angle....but I'd assume that since you haven't had a trim in awhile, it's just your ends fairytaling. It's just the natural way hair grows for most people - faster in the center, slower on the sides.

It doesn't mean you need a trim, unless you want an even hemline or there is visible damage. And from that photo, all I see are beautiful waves and wurlies. :D And wurlies make it harder for you to get an even hemline anyway.

Tutti_Frutti
February 25th, 2010, 08:22 AM
I don't think you need a trim, and even if it are fairytales, your hair type looks good with them! :) Beautiful hair!

Capybara
February 25th, 2010, 08:34 AM
If you think it's time for a trim, (and after putting the two week rule into use ;) ), you should do it, if it would make you feel better about your hair.

Personally, I think it looks great! I always wished for romantic curls like yours (: