PDA

View Full Version : Realization

Suze334
February 24th, 2010, 11:46 PM
I just realized that my breasts make my hair appear shorter in front than it really is. I am now officially crossed over into obsession.

farewell_nancy
February 25th, 2010, 12:20 AM
So....your boobs are too big now that they're getting in the way of your length?

peronella
February 25th, 2010, 12:31 AM
lol my boobs used to get in the way of my playing the clarinet. It just wasn't...possible.

my hair's still too short for my boobs to interfere...

farewell_nancy
February 25th, 2010, 03:17 AM
I'm really looking forward to when my hair is long enough to drape over my boobs. I think the longest its been in the past was just at my nips which isn't really drape-able and the ends were in pretty shabby shape back then. But it will be amazing this time around.

AgnesONutter
February 25th, 2010, 04:16 AM
lol my boobs used to get in the way of my playing the clarinet. It just wasn't...possible.

my hair's still too short for my boobs to interfere...

Then you have to have a massive pair, like double sized footballs! I mean, it does strain your hand muscles a bit more to play the clarinet at a more horizontal angle and you have to lift your chin a bit which might strain the neck if you are unused to the position, but really, not impossible at all.

Anyhow, even if my boobs are really small my hair at the back is easily waist but at front, it still has a few inches to go. Though, part of it is the shoulders and neck interfering too with the longest layers at the nape of my neck.

ChrissieM
February 25th, 2010, 05:57 AM
I feel your pain. My hair looks barely BSL in front but is nearly waist in the back.

alexas
February 25th, 2010, 06:02 AM
how can your breasts influence the look of your hair? anyways, try a different hairstyle or haircut.

reishka
February 25th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Riiiiight there with you! I'm nearly waist in back, just hitting top of BSL in front. I used to play the flute and my chest got in the way, too. :) Most girls can just bring their arms up to lift the flute - I have to lift my left arm *over* boobage if I'm to be comfortable at all.

curlylocks85
February 25th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Then you have to have a massive pair, like double sized footballs!

I can relate. Mine are massive and even more massive since I had my son.

I wonder how my hair will look when it gets that long. If I wear a scarf they look even bigger. So I can just about imagine when my hair covers them. :hmm:

JamieLeigh
February 25th, 2010, 08:14 AM
I feel your pain. Well, not pain exactly, but I know what you mean. ;)

Welcome to the obsession club. :eyebrows: We'll get you a nametag. Have some punch and doughnuts!

WaitingSoLong
February 25th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Even with small boobs, my hair always looks much shorter in front than in back. It just has further to go to get over my shoulder. My hair looks waisy length in front, you can see how long it is in the back in my avatar.

sibiryachka
February 25th, 2010, 12:12 PM
I just realized that my breasts make my hair appear shorter in front than it really is. I am now officially crossed over into obsession.

My hemline is such a deep U that I'm afraid it will be years before the front section will cover the boobage, even with suppport.

TXbarbie
February 25th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Wow... I'm an A cup so they don't interfere with anything :P Everyday I find more and more reasons to enjoy being flat! haha.

Tovah
February 25th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Wow... I'm an A cup so they don't interfere with anything :P Everyday I find more and more reasons to enjoy being flat! haha.

Plus, you'll never look matronly. :)
From someone else who has a svelte chest. ;)

HildeMV
February 25th, 2010, 12:59 PM
That happens to me too., but I'd rather have the boobies and wait a little.

Islandgrrl
February 25th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Would it be wrong of me to want boobs big enough to make my hair look shorter?

Twil
February 25th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I too, have the shelf chest! I feel like they're being unfairly hard on my hair.

clichepithet
February 25th, 2010, 02:03 PM
All I have to do is put a bra on and TA-DA! Suddenly, it looks longer...

camara
February 26th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Hm, yes. *eyes her own boobs* Mine do that, too. Buuut, when my hair was long enough to reach my b*tt, the same thing happened, only on the back of my body, so with time, it all evens out! :D

Kirry-Folk
February 26th, 2010, 12:33 PM
This was an extremely annoying problem for me before. Even between waist and hip my hair looked SO SHORT, and just barely covered the middle of my breasts. Doesn't make a difference now because I'm just passing APL, but I imagine it won't be until tailbone length that my hair will completely cover mine...

peronella
February 28th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Then you have to have a massive pair, like double sized footballs! I mean, it does strain your hand muscles a bit more to play the clarinet at a more horizontal angle and you have to lift your chin a bit which might strain the neck if you are unused to the position, but really, not impossible at all.

Anyhow, even if my boobs are really small my hair at the back is easily waist but at front, it still has a few inches to go. Though, part of it is the shoulders and neck interfering too with the longest layers at the nape of my neck.

not footballs...grapefruits maybe :).
Its not impossible but my tone quality suffers because my embouchure is weak because I cant hold the instrument near enough to my body and still keep my fingering, I actually have to jam my wrist into my left boob to get any success, but it comes down to fingering or sound quality, and you really shouldn't split them up, ya know?

RecklessCharlie
February 28th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Haha no interference here either. Noooot at all :)
I'm not going to whinge about having a 'svelte' chest because apparently its a good thing because it makes my hair appear longer! Who'd have known :laugh: