Isilme
May 1st, 2008, 08:32 AM
aw, they are cute and funny:)

TheHippieChick
May 1st, 2008, 08:40 AM
thanx for sharing

AJoifulNoise
May 1st, 2008, 08:41 AM
Very nice. There are days I want to pull it all out...

Xanthippe
May 1st, 2008, 09:32 AM
Cute!

The first comic says "make you want you." Is that some construction I'm not aware of?

CurlyNinja
May 1st, 2008, 09:52 AM
Hehehehehe...one of my favorite things to say to myself when I'm in a snit over someone else is "yeah, well at least I have great hair."

happylynngilmer
May 1st, 2008, 10:01 AM
LOL Thanks for sharing!

Phalaenopsis
May 2nd, 2008, 02:27 AM
Hehe, I like it. Especially the second one, hair is a great excuse :)

freznow
May 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Cute!

The first comic says "make you want you." Is that some construction I'm not aware of?

Woah I didn't even notice that at first. I kinda assumed it was 'make you want to' Though, I suppose, technically, it may work? I know when I translate an indirect statement in Latin, there are various ways like "I want that you go over there." or "I want you to go over there." soo... I don't know. It doesn't sound correct, maybe the person who wrote it took a bathroom break halfway through the phrase and rephrased it without noticing when they got back? :lol: anythings possible! But I don't think it's grammatically correct...

Kiraela
May 6th, 2008, 09:43 PM
That was cute! And I've definately seen a lot of that, expecially in high school. Instead of bringing up the real issues, many girls I saw would trash each others' appearance instead.

Xanthippe
May 7th, 2008, 03:01 AM
I know when I translate an indirect statement in Latin, there are various ways like "I want that you go over there." or "I want you to go over there." soo... I don't know.

Heh, yeah. Actually my first thought was that it was a translation from another language. But I'm inclined now to agree with you that it was probably just a bathroom break by the cartoonist. :silly: