PDA

View Full Version : Kirsty Hume talks about haircare

phistash
February 23rd, 2010, 08:44 AM
Hi all,
Not sure if this is the right forum, but thought I'd post this video of fashion model Kirsty Hume talking about her hair.

http://www.modelinia.com/videos/beauty-secrets--kirsty-hume/469

DMARTINEZ
February 23rd, 2010, 09:10 AM
Interesting! And now I want to know if anyone has tried Susan Henry haircolor????thats
what Im interested in! :)

Deb

phistash
February 23rd, 2010, 09:20 AM
Ha! I'm a henna girl, so I didn't even think about that. I just find it interesting because models have no choice in how their hair gets treated for shows and shoots. They often have damaged hair, and put a lot of effort into remedying it when they aren't working.

longblond
August 23rd, 2010, 09:40 PM
I tired Susan Henry hair color. I went to her salon in Beverly Hills. She is very nice and her stylists are nice with good skills and her hair color had absolutly ZERO smell. I really liked it. The color was vibrant. They gave me Bayalage highliights I loved. The down side was that my hair felt pretty dry the next day and never was able to get it feeling soft, although the next sylist I went to told me my hair was in excelent condition. I did a of coconut oil treatments after the Susan Henry. I don't think it damaged my hair too much...my scalp itched only slightly compared to the aveda I had been using. I would have gone back, except that they are very, very expensive and I live too far away from Beverly Hills to keep going on a regular basis. You can buy the colors on line...but the thing I don't like is that Susan never reveals the exact ingredients of her products. I know they use the etholyene (not spelling right) that all the new non-peroxide non amomonia lines are now using and I think it is just as bad. last time I got my hair highlights and color with Orgranic Color Systems and my hair has been very soft...but I could smell the chemicals and so I still don't feel its good. I'm still looking. I just found out about Elumen from Goldwell. I may have to try it next. I'm a blonde and my search for something better and more healthy to maintain blonde seems to be never ending.

CurlAhead
August 24th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Her hair is so thick! :thud: