PDA

View Full Version : Hair that likes nothing...

Dreams_in_Pink
February 21st, 2010, 02:04 AM
There are stuff i "think" works on my hair, but i'm never sure. Sometimes i think of letting go of all the treatments and conditioning, and leave my hair alone. For some reason, my hair and scalp seems to do best when i don't put anything on it, including shampoos, conditioners, natural hair dyes and even oils.

Do you think i should go for WO instead of CO? Is this what i should draw from the situation? :confused:

hanne jensen
February 21st, 2010, 02:51 AM
Try WO for a while and see if your scalp and hair likes it. Maybe a tiny bit of leave-in conditioner an your ends? Sometimes one can use too much on one's head. Simple is often best. Good luck and Happy Growing!

Dreams_in_Pink
February 21st, 2010, 03:17 AM
Try WO for a while and see if your scalp and hair likes it. Maybe a tiny bit of leave-in conditioner an your ends? Sometimes one can use too much on one's head. Simple is often best. Good luck and Happy Growing!

Yep i've been using too much conditioner while washing because that's what everyone said should be done, otherwise won't clean hair. Thank you!

naereid
February 21st, 2010, 03:45 AM
I don't think you've got anything to lose by trying WO. It doesn't even require a visit to the mall like most new ideas do! Not a penny spent. :grnbiggri And at any time you can go back to using something if you see it isn't working out.

Madame J
February 21st, 2010, 09:50 AM
Yep i've been using too much conditioner while washing because that's what everyone said should be done, otherwise won't clean hair. Thank you!

If your hair likes CO washing, this is what should be done. Personally, my scalp hates conditioner, so CO washing makes me shed great gobs of hair. In between shampooing, I WO my scalp and sometimes put conditioner just on the last 3-4" to give them a treat.

I say give WO a try for six weeks and see how you like it. It's generally recommended to commit to six weeks, as there can be an adjustment period that's tough to get over.