PDA

View Full Version : Realization - no static!

katana
February 20th, 2010, 04:06 PM
:bounce:

I think maybe because I decreased how often I washed my hair - this winter, I haven't had any static problems! (well.. ok, the fact that I now contain my hair in a bun probably helps - but even at home, I don't remember any episodes with my hair sticking out straight the side of head - a pretty funny feat when it's waist length...) Or maybe it's the use of shampoo bars.... Whatever the reason, I'm just glad I haven't had a crackly head. :D

natt i nord
February 20th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Congratulations! :D

But if I had been you I would have waited for spring to open this thread. Now you surely will have static problems from next week on :p

katana
February 20th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Congratulations! :D

But if I had been you I would have waited for spring to open this thread. Now you surely will have static problems from next week on :p

Well... drat. ^_^V Oh, well.

lacereza
February 20th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I noticed the same thing this winter. DOn't know what the weather's like where you are, but I put it down to all the snow and rainfall in the eastern US -- there is higher humidity in the air.

katana
February 20th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I noticed the same thing this winter. DOn't know what the weather's like where you are, but I put it down to all the snow and rainfall in the eastern US -- there is higher humidity in the air.

Ah-ha! Ok, that very well could be. I shall just have to keep using my current routine and see if it's the weather or what I'm doing to my hair that's keeping me from crackling.