PDA

View Full Version : Mini goal achieved!

myotislucifugus
February 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Didn't realize I'd hit hip until I decided to take photos to check progress. I'm celebrating. I'm about 3 cm from tailbone (1.5") and I think I'm going to hold on there to thicken up my hemline with microtrims. If I make it to March 14th, I'll have gone a year without trimming, and if I make it to April, I'll make my 1 year anniversary with LHC. And finally, If I get to May, I'll be able to meet up with other LHCers in Boston with TBL hair!
Although, to be honest, I think I'm due for a trim. I like a more blunt hemline, and my ends are getting scraggly. Upside is that getting to a thicker hemline means cutting to waist which is what my original goal was. Ends are healthy, just a bit sparse for my taste. Maybe I'll just maintain at hip for a bit. I don't know... choices choices. I'm excited. For pic proof, check my siggy!:p

restourceful
February 19th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Yay!:cheer: It looks beautiful! Congratulations myotislucifugus!

halo_tightens
February 19th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Whatever you may decide to do, CONGRATULATIONS on the milestone!! :thumbsup:

sarah061
February 19th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Wow congratulations!! Your hair looks absolutely beautiful and a year without trimming is impressive!

Hana
February 19th, 2010, 04:41 PM
A year without trimming? Wow. Nicely done.
Cant wait til my hair is as long as yours.....

myotislucifugus
February 22nd, 2010, 07:18 AM
Thanks y'all. Technically I have 3 weeks until I hit the 1 year of no trimming mark, but I'm really impressed with my amount of growth. I'm so pleased.:cool:

embee
February 22nd, 2010, 10:47 AM
Good for you! No trimming has a lot to recommend it. :)

I actually grew my hair to tailbone by accident, because I had no spare money for trims and just put my hair up in a bun and went to work every day. Then one day I noticed a long shed that wasn't tangled up in my brush, so I measured and found the strand of hair was 1 yard long - I about flipped out! ;)