PDA

View Full Version : Hair dreams?

guccixx
February 19th, 2010, 07:10 AM
I definitely dreamt about cutting all my hair off last night! The girl who did it gave me thick bangs and uneven layers and I cried. It was such a relief once I woke up and realized it was not reality. :cheese: I guess it came from my girlfriends and I talking about hair last night. They were trying to convince me to get a chin length bob and I refused haha. So do you have any hair dreams?

Benjamin_T
February 19th, 2010, 08:02 AM
My hair dreams? About a few months ago, I had a very cool & vivid dream that my hair was already "super-long", and it was put into a super-long, thick & heavy braid placed loosely around me as I was pursuing my daily activities. It was such a tremendously cool feeling & dream! (Certainly wish it was real!) :cool: :cheese:

myrrhmaiden
February 19th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I had my first "long hair nightmare" about a week ago too. It got cut in a hideous style and I was full of regret. The best part of these dreams is waking up to be sure. The longer it gets, the more these dreams will probably come. Anxiety dreams. I've always thought a lot about my hair, and hair in general so I'm surprised that I've only just had my first. My anxiety dreams are usually about losing teeth. Ick.

curlylocks85
February 19th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I had a dream the other night that I was at a salon, all I wanted was a 1/2 inch trim, and instead the woman cut my bottom layer of hair one-inch short. This was not a good look for me. Good thing it was only a dream. ;)

MakeLoveNotWar
February 19th, 2010, 08:17 AM
I've definitely had the "OMG I cut off all my hair!" dream. I remember one time I went to bed with my hair in a bun and had a dream that I cut off all my hair. I woke up and started freaking out because I couldn't feel hair on the back of my neck and then I realized it was all pulled up :o It was such an immense feeling of relief when I realized I was freaking out over nothing.

cmnt831
February 19th, 2010, 08:27 AM
I have lots of hair dreams. :D Some are good (long, perfect hair), some are bad (like the glued in extensions one or suddenly short hair) and some are sad (like the one I had last night). But I do have lots of dreams in general, anyway; so, I'm bound to get a few about hair once in a while.:p

ArienEllariel
February 19th, 2010, 11:33 AM
My anxiety dreams are usually about losing teeth. Ick.

Me too!! I've had numerous dreams where all my teeth fall out. D:

I had my first hair related dream last night. I was walking around the mall with my sister and we kept seeing all these long haired ladies and gents (with anywhere from TB to floor length hair) walking past us in the same direction. I got all excited, wondering if they were going to an LHC meet or a long hair convention.

ademtce
February 19th, 2010, 08:32 PM
i have the craziest dreams with hair. one time i dreamt that i was dying my hair but it turned out to be bleach, and i had half super blonder and half normal hair. i had that dream a few times.

and another one was very pleasant i dreamt, that my hair was the most spectacular red ever.
then i woke up and my hair was still black. reality is crushing. sometimes.

AlleyKitten
February 19th, 2010, 08:35 PM
I definitely had a dream where I cut my hair to chin-length and immediately regretted it and hated myself. It's such a relief to wake up from those!

nellreno
February 19th, 2010, 08:39 PM
I don't usually have bad hair dreams, but I do often have dreams that my hair is ankle long and in this beautiful plait! It's a little sad waking up and realizing I still have a lot of growing to do.

Syaoransbear
February 19th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I had a dream last night about a hair dresser cutting awful bangs into my hair and then shortening it back to just under shoulder length, which I had been stuck at for like 3 years.

I also had a DE dream. DE is known for helping with parasites and in the dream my leg was swollen with tiny baby maggots that would crawl out through little cuts in my leg. I remember wondering why the DE wasn't working.

PiroskaCicu
February 19th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Because my hair is short right now, I once dreamed that I was looking in the mirror and my hair was waist length! I was so happy and delighted.

What a downer it was to wake up and realize it was all just a dream....

christine1989
February 19th, 2010, 09:26 PM
A while ago I had a great dream that my hair was BSL at last :) of course I woke up and realized it was still shoulder length :(

Scarlet_Heart
September 7th, 2011, 08:31 AM
I'm resurrecting this thread because I had the funniest dream last night.

I moved into an apartment building... someplace nice like maybe California. I deduced that there were at least 5 or 6 LHC members living there and I spoke to a few and confirmed it. The apartment building had an outdoor pool as well, which had beside it a little hairstick rack that you could put your hair sticks in if you didn't want to wear them in the pool. :laugh:

I've had some weird dreams, but that one made me laugh when I woke up.

sakuraemily
December 28th, 2013, 02:44 AM
I had my first hair dream last night. I dreamed that my hair was growing an inch a day or something and in a week I had tailbone-length hair. It was so cool but then i woke up!