PDA

View Full Version : Been away from here as had it cut!

templeofvenus
February 19th, 2010, 03:22 AM
yep I got it cut, I needed a change and I like it, short blunt bangs and short blunt bob. However I am feeling the urge to grow again not the fringe just the rest! I always get it to almost shoulder and give in to the chop I am such a weakling!:)

funnyface
February 19th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Oh wow! Do you have any pics? I know how you feel about the bangs, I love my fringe and would never ever grow it out.

xxx

Toadstool
February 19th, 2010, 03:50 AM
I had mine cut wayyy short, like half an inch in the Autumn and now I'm growing it back. I'm the same as you - get fed up by just past shoulder.

DakarNick
February 20th, 2010, 10:09 AM
How long was it before the cut? Pics please!

templeofvenus
February 21st, 2010, 03:05 AM
How long was it before the cut? Pics please!

I didn't take any pics as I got it cut without the 2 week rule lol thats me though just went out and cut bam gone! :) mind you I loved it and no regrets I like a change but now I think I might keep the fringe and grow out the rest as its just about all one length now so really I did myself a favour in a way I can start with a blunt hairline.

GoddesJourney
February 21st, 2010, 09:21 AM
I didn't take any pics as I got it cut without the 2 week rule lol thats me though just went out and cut bam gone! :) mind you I loved it and no regrets I like a change but now I think I might keep the fringe and grow out the rest as its just about all one length now so really I did myself a favour in a way I can start with a blunt hairline.

Nice positive thinking.

DakarNick
February 21st, 2010, 09:54 AM

No problem! I am assuming it wasn't much length since you said earlier that you usually grow it to your shoulders before cutting. Yes, a blunt hemline is always a good starting point!

templeofvenus
February 25th, 2010, 01:37 AM
No problem! I am assuming it wasn't much length since you said earlier that you usually grow it to your shoulders before cutting. Yes, a blunt hemline is always a good starting point!

yep thats right it was just almost shoulder and yet again I got it cut! haha well now it has no layers in I am about to start over again growing it long for my 4th attempt .......here goes! :)

Hana
February 25th, 2010, 04:58 AM
all one length is a good start. growing out layers and a fringe is a pain, especially as i dont have the b*lls to cut it all off like you did.
here's to happy growth. *raises glass*