PDA

View Full Version : 6 months at TLHC, Woo!

Anywhere
February 18th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Okay so the pictures are only for 4 months, but I joined 6 months ago if that still counts. I'm going to treat my hair to a SMT this weekend. :D
http://i45.tinypic.com/29fcnev.jpg

There's not much growth between the two pictures, but I'm trying to maintain here until I get rid of my layers since I can't stand my stringy / thin ends.
My hair is in much better condition, I haven't used heat on it since November.

I'm considering dying it a more reddish orangey or a brownish orange since my current color is too dull for me. Now if only I knew of a shade that would look good on me. :rolleyes:

cottage46
February 18th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Beautiful waves! I can definitely see that the ends are getting thicker. I'm going to try my first SMT this weekend. Are you going to use henna?

GoddesJourney
February 18th, 2010, 04:42 PM
You sound like a henna head in the making. I love your waves. They also disguise the "straggly ends" more than my straighter hair does. I don't think they look bad.

Sissy
February 18th, 2010, 04:44 PM
it's looking good! My hair was fairytale ends and pretty wavy when I joined but it turns out it was from heat damage... it's kinda smoothed out now and looking a bit better these days! Keep on growin!

BrightEyes
February 18th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Your waves are SO pretty! And I love the thickness. Great progress!:cheese:

Kirry-Folk
February 18th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Ooh, your waves are just gorgeous! :flower:

yellowchariot
February 18th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I agree with everyone, your waves are killer. I can see some growth, it appears longer at the back down toward the middle of your ends.

little_acorn
February 18th, 2010, 05:55 PM
It looks great and you can see heaps of improvement :D

Kristin
February 18th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Gorgeous waves!

Kalyca
February 18th, 2010, 07:43 PM
i can definitely see the difference. =]