PDA

View Full Version : Grab the right bottle when applying your condish!

eadwine
April 30th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Just a little funny that I encountered just now. I dry my hair in a towel a bit before applying my big amount of conditioner to my hair which then sits in there for an hour.

Both bottles were on the sink, the shampoo and the conditioner. Usually.. USUALLY.. when I am done with the poo I put that aside and move the condish over to the right hand side for easy reach. Not today.

So, I go in, put the towel on the heater so it can dry a bit for later on and then grab the bottle of condish and squirt a bunch out on my hair. As I start working it in I notice the glob feels different, but I continue to work it in anyway, then I grab the bottle for the second squirt and happen to look at it.

My POO! Ah bah, hair booboo.

First thing I thought when I was rinsing it out was sharing it with you all, as you would be the ONLY ones who could think such a happening funny. :lol:

sandrak
April 30th, 2008, 04:12 AM
HEHEHE! I've done that before.

Xanthippe
April 30th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Haha, at least it was shampoo. I have put diaper rash ointment on my toothbrush before, and I'd hate to think of the hair equivalent. :tmi:

On second thought, maybe that's how the Monistat experiment got started.

eadwine
April 30th, 2008, 04:27 AM
AIIIII yucky :lol: Yeah I am really glad now :lol:

Nienor
April 30th, 2008, 06:03 AM
My Mom accidentally put breath freshener drops in her eyes instead of her eye medication last week. Similar and slightly more scary!

eadwine
April 30th, 2008, 06:04 AM
OUCH!! That sounds like it hurts a LOT.. *shudder*

BlndeInDisguise
April 30th, 2008, 06:13 AM
I think I might have accidentally started squirting conditioner into my hand instead of shampoo, but now that I use a poo bar, I don't have to worry about that. Plus, sometimes I CO, so I really DO want conditioner first! :)

My friend one time accidentally used body wash on her hair! :D

Shanarana
April 30th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Been there done that. Very annoying.

AJoifulNoise
April 30th, 2008, 08:31 AM
At least you realized it right away.

When I was S/C everday with garnier frutis, one time I accidentally bought shampoo instead of conditioner. For several days I double shampooed my hair and couldn't figure out why I had volume without compare. I mean, really poofy. Then one day I read the bottle and realized what I'd done. I felt really silly.

eadwine
April 30th, 2008, 08:46 AM
AJoifulNoise: *giggles* Oops.

Mely
April 30th, 2008, 11:14 AM
They make the print on the bottles so small that I can't read them without my glasses, which I don't wear in the shower, of course. I'm always struggling to try to figure out which is the shampoo and which is the condish. You would think they would try to make the bottles more distinct from one another.

CopperHead
April 30th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I just recently bought two shampoos by mistake. I went to condition and couldn't figure out why the texture was so strange. I had another brand in the shower or else I would have been a little peeved.

Aljona
April 30th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Well, one morning when I hadn't slept enough and was really nervous about a job related thing all kinds of weird things happened. I did put hand cream in my hair instead of conditioner, had to wash my hair again after that. Then when I tried to drink coffee it all fell on my new dress. When I was putting my make up on a huge glob of mascara fell on my nose. On some days you just shouldn't get out of bead:D

snowbear
April 30th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I used shampoo as bodywash once. I realized my mistake, rectified the situation--and then grabbed the bodywash, and tried to use it as shampoo. Whoops.

Chamomile betty
April 30th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Oh my! I've done that before.
I could have been something way worse lol

Islandgrrl
April 30th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Ooooo...did that with sunscreen once. Grabbed the bottle and squirted it into my hand and massaged a bunch of it into my hair before I realized it felt sort of wrong-ish. Yech.

zift
April 30th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Hehehe that's funny indeed. I've never had that happen though because the bottles and also sizes of my poo and condish are very different and I use different condishioners for different steps of washing so I'm usually careful.
Now eadwine at least we're sure you have very clean hair :lol:

birdiefu
April 30th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I had that happen once before too! Back when Suave was in the clearer bottles, I bought what I *thought* was the coconut condish, but unlike all the other Suave products, for some reason the coconut shampoo was opaque rather than clear like the others, so grabbed it thinking it was the condish. Needless to say I thought that bottle was conditioner till the week or so later when I went to CO and *eek* the suds!! You are not alone :)

(holy moly run-on sentence above- sorry!)

eadwine
April 30th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Now eadwine at least we're sure you have very clean hair :lol:

:lol: And here I was in the past, shampooing my hair twice. I put some extra condish on the spot this time to make up for it feeling more dry.