PDA

View Full Version : Help finishing this look

coscass
February 12th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Okay, so I have a ropebraid pigtails. I decided I want sort of.. princess leia buns or something of the sort. But toward the back of my head. How do I go about this? I mean, how do I get it to stay without having 60 bobbypins sticking out?

Or, do you guys have any other suggestions for some low ropebraid pigtails? I could do them again and move them up higher if I have to. I just want them up and out of my way. I have until 5:30 lol

curlylocks85
February 14th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Maybe you could use sewing needles. Make them into hair sticks and use them in a compass fashion for extra hold.

HTH. :)

Cholera
February 14th, 2010, 03:30 PM
I find that when I need a small hairpin to hold up a bun, I can bend a bobbypin and it holds wonderfully. Bent like a ficcare. Normally if I just use a bobbypin they back out of my bun, but the bent ones hold like bunhead pins, they're great.

Messyhair
February 14th, 2010, 05:58 PM
When I do Leia buns, I use the Good Days hair pins to hold them. They don't stick out all over the place and I find they hold better than bobbypins. I don't know if they'll work for you, but if you have any to try it out, give it a shot.