PDA

View Full Version : Back after year and a half!!! :)

praia98
February 11th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Hi ladies and gents,

I've been away since August 2008! Since then life has been busy and hair got long!! It hit waist and the longest layers when stretched wet were at tailbone!! Then this fall my hair was a little straggly so I chopped it for my sister's wedding. A friend's mom chopped it but I lost the u-shaped back arrghh. To get rid of old dyed ends on the front layers I trimmed those myself last month :P so i have slight layered look. Now my hair is about BSL but starting out healthier. Since summer 2008, I have only been using semi-permanent color, no more permanent, and the routine with the SLS-free shampoo, cone -free conditioner is basically the same. for styling cone-free leave-in conditioner and a little bit of styling gel. I haven't used the aloe gel since June. The regular gel has mild cones I think.

Well, I'm going to be around again and am determined to grow my hair to waist or so again :) I love this site and all the help I have received for my crazy hair :)

FrannyG
February 11th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Welcome back, praia98! :blossom: It's really good to see you again, and thank you for catching us up on your hair news. I look forward to photos. :)

JamieLeigh
February 11th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Welcome back, and good luck! :flower: :)

cmnt831
February 11th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Welcome back! :)

praia98
February 11th, 2010, 11:14 AM
thank you :) I have to figure everything out again :)

sarahramen
February 16th, 2010, 07:10 PM
welcome back and good luck growing