PDA

View Full Version : The Drs

DaveDecker
February 9th, 2010, 07:21 PM
I found myself at the Dentist's office today, waiting interminably for my name to be called (just a simple cleaning!), when I glance at the TV blaring in the waiting room. Hmm.... apparently, subject show was on and featured pregnant triplets who all have waist-length hair (one of whom had given birth days before). Anyway, I wondered if they might be found on u-tube. Sure enough, there are multiple clips. Apparently they make recurring visits to the show.

watch?v=MAw-_hUUqCY

morguebabe
February 9th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I hate them... I really can't stand them and I stopped watching because of them. Erica is married to Jay McGraw (Dr Phils son)...
Heres some of them on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAw-_hUUqCY) theres alot about them on the youtube drs channel.

While they have nice hair, I can barely stand to notice it because for some reason they irk me.

Natalia
February 9th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Just currious were they really on TV just becasue they are tripplets who all happen to have longer than average hair?

lhangel9
February 9th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Just currious were they really on TV just becasue they are tripplets who all happen to have longer than average hair?

I think it may be due to the fact that they are triplets and they are all pregnant at the same time?

catysue
February 9th, 2010, 09:09 PM
They remind me of those stupid women on Real Housewives of Orange County :rolleyes:

Well, they have nice hair, and it's good to see them caring about proper nutrition for their babies? hahha

birthmarkie
February 9th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Is their hair real? It looks like it could be extensions.

anneisanne
February 9th, 2010, 10:09 PM
They're models and related to Dr Phil, which explains their presence in the media. I can't quite handle their voices and posing and everything.

morguebabe
February 10th, 2010, 05:15 AM
I think it may be due to the fact that they are triplets and they are all pregnant at the same time?

One of them is married to Dr. Phils son, who produces the drs so.....