PDA

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo!!!

shockinglength
February 9th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Over the past two years I've grown out an ugly V cut hemline that was very, very thin at the bottom. I slowly grew from shoulder to little past BSL since then. I'm currently trying to grow out the rest of my layers. Now to the point! LOL I got a dusting on the ends and my bangs done. My sylist said my hair was "SOOOO healthy, smooth, soft, and thick" She asked me my hair care and agrred with most of it. She said that I can continue to dust from now on because my hair is so great!

embee
February 9th, 2010, 07:13 PM
That is *great*! How lucky are you to have a stylist who didn't give you a big chop! :) Must feel good to have all the hard work noticed.

Renbirde
February 10th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Sounds like a keeper. :)

jera
February 10th, 2010, 01:32 AM
That's so cool.:D Evening out a v-line can be hard.

Dreams_in_Pink
February 10th, 2010, 01:51 AM
wow, what an awesome hairdresser :D None i know would say "keep up with healthy hair care!!" They'd just hand me a bottle of leave-in full of cones :nono:

shockinglength
February 11th, 2010, 10:05 AM
wow, what an awesome hairdresser :D None i know would say "keep up with healthy hair care!!" They'd just hand me a bottle of leave-in full of cones :nono:

LOL that smiley made me laugh!

JamieLeigh
February 11th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Wow, congrats on getting a compliment from your stylist! It's refreshing to read about one who's honest about what's well-taken care of and what's not, and who isn't just out to sell products and services. :D Yay for you!!! :flower:

sarahramen
February 16th, 2010, 06:58 PM
yay, i love it when hair people comment on how healthy my hair is, especially when you explain how and they try and backpedal and say what your doing is wrong

shockinglength
February 21st, 2010, 01:50 PM
thanks everyone! <3

Hana
February 21st, 2010, 02:40 PM
hold your hairdresser tight and never let her go!
seriously.
just goes to show, you must be doing it right if shes bestowing praise like that.

Arriens
February 22nd, 2010, 03:26 AM
I played too much 'the sims' ... I thougd this thread was about something else. :p

On topic, can I take over your hairdresser? :D