PDA

View Full Version : Alanis Morissette "Uninvited"

Dani
February 8th, 2010, 03:57 PM
I hope this is okay to post here; I don't usually start threads, but it seemed like it would be fine here. Here's a live version of Alanis Morissette's Uninvited... an amazing, fantastic song. All her songs are incredible to me, but I thought I'd post this because her hair in it is just...wow. It's perfect. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTB6EG3xGo

Tangerine
February 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks for that! I hadn't heard that for years and years. I love that song! I must say I can only take her in small doses as her singing style gets on my nerves quite quickly. But I've always loved this song.

Her hairstyle is cute!

Copasetic
February 8th, 2010, 04:27 PM
I always loved her long hair. I think I have seen other footage of her with even longer hair, but I think she keeps it short lately.

pelicano
February 8th, 2010, 04:42 PM
I love most of her stuff, and that's my favourite song ever. :)

Sammich
February 8th, 2010, 04:52 PM
She's amazing. I love that song of hers especially. ^_^

windinherhair
February 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Her album "Jagged little pill" was the first CD I ever got as a child. :)

walterSCAN
February 9th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Her album "Jagged little pill" was the first CD I ever got as a child. :)

Me too!!

She's still one of my favorites, actually... JLP mostly, but I like other albums too. And her hair was one of my inspirations when I was younger...

Isa-belle
February 9th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Hey, a guy in high school had nicknamed me Alanis because of my hair. I didn't know her at the time and in the mid 90's there wasn't Internet at home yet to check things out as easily as we can now (am I a dinosaur?), so I wasn't sure what to think of it.
Now I guess that was a compliment :cheese:

mellie
February 9th, 2010, 05:00 AM
I love her hair, always have! :cheer:

Have you seen the movie "Dogma"? She plays God in it! I don't like the movie but I do like her part in it. :D

Dani
February 9th, 2010, 05:12 AM
I love her hair, always have! :cheer:

Have you seen the movie "Dogma"? She plays God in it! I don't like the movie but I do like her part in it. :D

Yeah, that was awesome. I remember the first time I saw it, I had no idea she was going to be in it. It was such a cool and fun surprise. :D She's been in a bunch of episodes of Weeds and she was on this hilarious (always) episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I know she's been in other stuff, but I can't think of any more atm. It's so fun to watch her act, or just play herself. :-p

mellie
February 9th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Yes, me too! I was watching the movie and not really liking it, when - "WOW! There's Alanis!!! And she's playing God????" It was a great surprise. I think she did a great job in it too!

I'll have to check out those other shows you mentioned!

Das Siechtum
February 9th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Her hair in the video is simply stunning and beautiful. :-)

paperwhite
February 9th, 2010, 08:01 AM
This is one of my all time favorite songs! Thanks for posting the video, I've never seen her perform this one live :D I'm pretty sure Jagged Little Pill was my first CD, too :P

ETA: Her hair really is gorgeous in that video. You can't get a really good look at it because of the lighting, but I think that length on her is stunning.

countryhopper
February 9th, 2010, 08:51 AM
[quote=walterSCAN;967056]Me too!!

Me, three! Wow!:hifive:

WyrdWay
February 9th, 2010, 09:06 AM
She's been one of my hair idols for a while!

Thread jack: Did anyone see her "My Humps" video? it is hilarious! It was in the suggested videos, and its actually posted on her webpage ^_^