PDA

View Full Version : my crazy hair is actually growing!!! I got pics :)

luckypenny
February 7th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Hi guys,
It's been awhile since I posted on here. I am finally comparing pictures of my hair from last Fall with more recent ones :cheese: it makes me so happy to see progress!!!
I trimmed about 2 inches off in the beggining of January since my ends looked so dry.
I hope my pics show up okay, since I'm not used to posting pics on here.
Here it is!

This is from last Fall
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/luckypenny68/Hair%20progress/hair080309006.jpg

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/luckypenny68/Hair%20progress/hair080309003.jpg

And this is now

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/luckypenny68/HairJan2010.jpg

My hair is 3b curly. It's easier to show the lenght when it is wet. One of these days I'll straighten it again so you guys can see what it looks like that way.

my lenght has passed the shoulders (as you can see), but it is still bugging me because I want it to a lot longer than this :)

XOXO and thank you guys for looking!

Sissy
February 7th, 2010, 08:15 PM
hi,

congrats on your growth. It's looking good, keep on growing!

luckypenny
February 7th, 2010, 08:22 PM
hi,

congrats on your growth. It's looking good, keep on growing!

thank you hunny!!! I am super happy about my progress :) Now I am working on taming the curly beast that my hair is!

FrannyG
February 8th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Yes, your hair certainly is growing! And it's beautiful!! Keep at it. Check out Darkwaves' profile for inspiration. :)

LaurelSpring
February 8th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Congratulations! Your hair looks great. I am trying to ignore mine and hope that I get surprised one day and notice it has grown. Right now its too much like a watched pot.

elina333
February 8th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Wow! You have amazing hair! Keep up the good work :pegasus:

Pixna
February 8th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Yes!! You are making excellent progress. Keep on growing -- your hair is looking GREAT!!

spidermom
February 8th, 2010, 10:26 AM
It looks good; congratulations on your progress.

hanne jensen
February 8th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Congratulations! It's definately grown a lot. Why do you want to straighten? Your hair is just gorgeous!

curlycrown
February 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Congrats Girlie!

luckypenny
February 8th, 2010, 04:06 PM
thank you guys for your feedback :) I really appreciate it :)

camirra555
February 8th, 2010, 05:01 PM
So pretty! Keep growing! Is your hair just wet in the last picture or have your dyed it darker?

countryhopper
February 9th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Congratulations! Your hair looks great. I am trying to ignore mine and hope that I get surprised one day and notice it has grown. Right now its too much like a watched pot.

Yes, exactly!

I just "happened" to not cut my hair after it was a chin lengthed bob. We moved, and I didn't feel like trying a new hair stylist. So I never really paid attention to how long it was getting. Then, one day, it was long! And now that I want it to be longer, of course it will decide to take it's good ole time :D

Great picture! Make sure to mark the date to keep up with our progress!

rags
February 9th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Congratulations! Your hair looks great - I love your curls!

merryhair
February 9th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Your hair's looking lovely! Congratulations :cheer: Happy growing.

eamane
February 9th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Congratulations on your progress :flowers: Your hair looks really pretty :)