PDA

View Full Version : 3 inches in 2 and a half months!

Sammich
February 7th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Oh wow... I grew so much and I'm still shocked about it, it doesn't seem that much to me when I look at myself and pictures... but I guess it really is.
Is it true that 0.5 inches is the average growth a month? O_O I checked and checked again and it seems I grew more than that, I don't know how much because I'm horrid at maths... I grew 3 inches in 2 and a half months!!! :D :cheese: :cheese:
Anyone help me calculate my growth rate? I'm so horrid. LOL.
Woot!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
I know on average if I was growing the average rate, in these 2 and half months...
I would have 1.25 inches of growth...
but I got 3 inches!!! I wonder what could have caused it! :D

I've always thought of my hair as a slow grower... but it seems woot! :D

Dreams_in_Pink
February 7th, 2010, 06:55 AM
hair growth varies a lot from person to person, so yes that is possible :D

countryhopper
February 7th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Anyhow, congrats!

Care to share what you've done differently in the past couple of months? It's obviously been working!

CindyLea1
February 7th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Your growth rate for 3 inches in 2 and a half months is growth divided by time so 3 divided by 2.5 equals 1.2 inches a month.

I want your secrets!! You must be doing something right. Congratulations!!

Sammich
February 7th, 2010, 07:39 AM
hair growth varies a lot from person to person, so yes that is possible :D

:D Indeed, I am just shocked at my own growth being fast like that. :cool:

Your growth rate for 3 inches in 2 and a half months is growth divided by time so 3 divided by 2.5 equals 1.2 inches a month.

I want your secrets!! You must be doing something right. Congratulations!!

Ohh? ^_^ Thank you so much for your maths help too. ;) I'm such a sucker for that... Must be because I went on holiday almost every year in primary school for 3 months... gah... I used to be good at maths. @_@

I have been trying to eat a ton of protein, perhaps that is it. :D And my brother has been forcing me on his protein diet(everyone in the house really, he's trying to build up muscles.)
I don't really eat that healthy, I eat a ton of chocolates and I know that I've been eating a ton of sausages and beans. Lol. :p
I've also been TRYING to put it up more, but I don't really... 2 times a week?
my hair tangles like crazy.. and I leave it down all the time. :p
I don't think any of this helps, haha...
I don't eat much cereals... I like eating nutty bread about 3 times a week or so.
:D Wow, YAY! Perhaps it's in my genetics... my mother has grown from shoulder to waist length in 2 years, and I'm wondering if that's fast. ^_^

Bunnyhare
February 7th, 2010, 07:49 AM
when i was younger my hair grew over an inch/month...it can be hormones,food, a growth spurt,vitamins...but who cares:joy:!!!you got a great boost to your length! COngrats!

Sammich
February 7th, 2010, 07:53 AM
when i was younger my hair grew over an inch/month...it can be hormones,food, a growth spurt,vitamins...but who cares:joy:!!!you got a great boost to your length! COngrats!

Ohh, I hope so. ^_^ It's a great time for me to start growing then I suppose. ;) Woot! I don't think I grew though, I've been staying my 5,2 inch height for a year now. :p Everyone else is growing whilst I stay short, hehe... I don't mind. I love shorties.
I have been taking multivitamins for years actually. :D

Edit:
It's also strange too, I've been very stressed these past months. :p

redneckprincess
February 7th, 2010, 08:42 AM
some months I get 1" and some months I only get 1/2"....

dagny
February 7th, 2010, 03:47 PM
It could be do to multiple factors:

Your age: young people often grow hair faster
dietary changes: protein, water, vitamins
mistakes in measuring: been there, done that! :-)
weather: hair typically grows faster in warmer months
healthy hair habits: hair may not be growing faster, but breaking off less due to healthier hair

No matter what the cause, congrats on the growth! :-)