PDA

View Full Version : THIS much SLS? Why?!?

baobhan sith
February 6th, 2010, 06:43 AM
I've just put a "conditioning colour" on my hair, a rinse out in so-many-washes one. I did think, looking at the ingredients (SLS is right at the beginning) that it might not condition that much, but nothing prepared me for this!

I barely touched it to my hair, and my hair was just a puffball of foam! I actually couldn't comb it through my hair, because of how much foam it was making! It's completely ridiculous, i couldn't actually see hair through it (And I didn't even use that much!).

So, I did the only thing I possibly could, and just wrapped the whole thing in a turby-towel. Now whenever I poke my towel, all I can hear is the poppy/crunchy noise of lots of little foam bubbles bursting! :lol:

And on another note, I've found my handcarved comb which I lost at my boyfriend's house for 2 weeks, I've been having to just brush my hair with a BBB, which my hair doesn't like, or comb using an injectionmoulded comb!

LHC is the only place where people would actually understand why I care about these things... *sigh* :p

Belisarius
February 6th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Poor girl, we understand. Perhaps do a deep treatment soon?