PDA

View Full Version : Date hair

natorade
February 5th, 2010, 11:29 PM
I went on a date today and I wore my hair in a pony....It felt weird wearing my hair in a pony, but I did get alot of compliments, even though my pony was so stubby lol

*Rose Red*
February 6th, 2010, 04:48 AM
Hi,
I hope your date was successful!
When I´m on a date, I always wear my hair down.

Sammich
February 6th, 2010, 04:59 AM
Any pics for us to see your little nubble of a pony? ^_^ Sounds very adorable! :D
Although I would have worn my hair down too or in a half up. Can you do that with your hair? :)

Johanna
February 6th, 2010, 07:14 AM
I love wearing up-do's for when I do 'dates' with my fiance. I love feeling elegant and lady-like when we're out together.
Pus I love the feeling of taking out my hair at the end of the night, and it just falls down my back. :D

Dreams_in_Pink
February 6th, 2010, 08:12 AM
I'd like to let my hair down on dates, to allow the Chosen One run his fingers through it (I have coarse hair though, not sure if it pleases him that much LOL)

JenniferNoel
February 6th, 2010, 09:05 AM
I wanna see a picture of the pony stub. :D
I usually wear my hair down on that kind of occasion, but still, I bet you looked great either way.

girloctopus
February 6th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Sounds adorable! I think pony stubs are just so cute. :)

I tried plopping yesterday and wore it down for my date and I just loved the results! I think just doing something different shows how "special" the date is :D

Bellona
February 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM
I hope your date went well ;)

I have always HATED my hair up, but I wore it up in a pony when I went out the other night and got tons of compliments. I guess a pony can be cute! So weird, but I guess I'm inspired to start trying some updos :)

Hay22
February 6th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Pony stubs are fun - when my hair was really short and started to fit into a ponytail I liked to squish the ends because they felt odd. I agree with above posters, I prefer to keep my hair down for dates.

Carolyn
February 6th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I think pony stubs are so cute. They are just so fun and perky. Congrats on your growing out.

-simply Venus-
February 6th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I now how you feel, when your hair is FINALLY long enough to put in a ponytail, but it's all short and weird looking. >.< I'd prefer to have my hair down for a date as well as lots of the posters!

And hope your date was good. =]

Yozhik
February 6th, 2010, 03:55 PM
I bet your hair was super cute :)
When my hair was shorter, I started putting it up as soon as it was long enough (actually, before it was, and I'd end up with a sort of half-up because the pieces around my neck would fall out) because I get distracted if my hair's in my face.
Ponytails can accentuate your features by drawing attention to the face -- I hope you had a great date!

natorade
February 6th, 2010, 05:05 PM
here is a link to my pic of my pony stub. I didn't wear the pins and it was tidier and volumized and i wore a flower. It was not our first date but more like our forth. He must have thought it looked nice, as he kept telling me how beautiful my face looked with my hair away from my face, and we have another date tonight. Tonight he is taking me to his friends party where all his friends will be, so it's time to meet all the friends...kind of nervous.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3992&pictureid=62936

beez1717
February 6th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Ah..... I'm at the stage where I'm getting a small pony tail I can tell you that as one guy, I love the look of pony tales on females. it just looks more put together and like the smart choice that the wearer did to keep their hair out of their face. I'd ask your BF what he thinks about your ponytail. If someone asked me what I thought Id' say it looks cute!

curlycrown
February 6th, 2010, 07:36 PM
When it comes to "date night hair" I always go wiht how I feel. I bet your hair was really cute in a pony. I hope your date goes really well tonite!