PDA

View Full Version : Hair wavier on one side?

Sammich
February 5th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Does anyone have this sort of thing? I have a feeling it may be my parting but I'm not very sure if this affects wavyness, it just seems SUPER wavy(feathery/ringlet almost) on one side and the other is straight/wavy! :p
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4527&pictureid=62884
E.g!
Or does it have something to do with my thinness? I'm very curious. :p Or is it because I'm becoming no cone and now it's err... taking it's time to become all wavy?

K_Angel
February 5th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Well, my hair is 2a, but down the middle in the back there is one strip that is 2b or better. And the front hair on the face side of my ears is almost perfectly straight.

I think it's fairly common to have hair that has variation like that. :)

Iara
February 5th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Yep, my degree of waviness varies throughout the different sections on my head too.

truwave
February 5th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Same here, I've got varying waves on the right side and one big wave on the left.

artemis
February 5th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I have a really wavy/frizzy patch on the right underneath side of my hair. I guess it's normal...

Peter
February 5th, 2010, 09:08 PM
I commented on your picture, but my hair is wavier one side too. I think it's pretty typical.

Sammich
February 6th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Thank you for your replies, I just find it very strange, I haven't seen anyone else with that in real life! :p

RoseRedDead
February 6th, 2010, 01:50 AM
This is completely natural. Nobody's hair is perfectly symmetrical, or, indeed, perfect.

We're all weird!!

Sammich
February 6th, 2010, 02:23 AM
This is completely natural. Nobody's hair is perfectly symmetrical, or, indeed, perfect.

We're all weird!!

Indeed we are I guess! ;) Pretty cool I haven't seen anyone else have what I have. Bahaha, extra special! :p

artemis
February 6th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Thank you for your replies, I just find it very strange, I haven't seen anyone else with that in real life! :p

Maybe because you don't often see hair in real life in its natural state? Most people blow dry, straighten or curl their hair.