PDA

View Full Version : Multitasking

Wally
February 4th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I walk my dog (Wally) for at least an hour every day, usually longer. It's cold around here (27F today) so I wear a hooded jacket. When I have the time I like to do an hour olive oil soak before a wash. So today I oiled up, covered up with the hood, and went for a walk. It worked great. I reached in there once and it was nice and warm, and when I got home the inside of the hood was not all oily and gross. I'll be trying this again. :)

Hay22
February 4th, 2010, 10:50 PM
That's awesome! Sounds like that's a great time for you to get that out of the way. I like to apply my coconut oil right before I hop on the treadmill so that it will have enough time to soak in before my post-workout shower.

Lisa Tregner
February 5th, 2010, 02:33 PM
You are lucky to be able to enjoy the outdoors and fresh air everyday. My only thing is what to do if you end up meeting or talking with someone during your walk.

teela1978
February 5th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I do this on occasion as well. Gets the dog walked and gets a deep oiling done. I usually braid or shove it up in a bun.... I don't usually bother with a hood, its not that cold where I live :)

Kristin
February 5th, 2010, 03:09 PM
I also oil my hair before a workout, usually on the treadmill. Sometimes I'll oil my hair, then do laundry, clean house, cook, and workout, so it stays in there all day and I get LOTS of stuff done around the house!:D