PDA

View Full Version : 1 year anniversary no pics

hanne jensen
February 4th, 2010, 08:17 AM
As of 2 February I have been a member of the LHC for one year! How time flies.

My hair has grown 12 centimeters since joining and is in much better shape.

I've learned so much from all of you LHC'ers that to list all of it would just fill pages. Suffice to say, before LHC I was such a hair dummy that it never occured to me to comb my hair from the bottom up. I'd just rip through it and couldn't understand why it wouldn't grow. DUH!

The most important thing I've learned is to love my hair the way it is instead of cursing it for what it isn't.

Thanks to all of you LHC'ers and all of your help and experience.:cheese::cheese::cheese:

redneckprincess
February 4th, 2010, 09:27 AM
As of 2 February I have been a member of the LHC for one year! How time flies.

My hair has grown 12 centimeters since joining and is in much better shape.

I've learned so much from all of you LHC'ers that to list all of it would just fill pages. Suffice to say, before LHC I was such a hair dummy that it never occured to me to comb my hair from the bottom up. I'd just rip through it and couldn't understand why it wouldn't grow. DUH!

The most important thing I've learned is to love my hair the way it is instead of cursing it for what it isn't.

Thanks to all of you LHC'ers and all of your help and experience.:cheese::cheese::cheese:

congrats to you on your condition growth and time ☺

cmnt831
February 4th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Congratulations on your anniversary! :)

Arctic
February 4th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Happy anniversary!

Xandergrammy
February 4th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Happy Anniversary! No pictures?

JamieLeigh
February 18th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Congrats on your anniversary! :flower: :cookie: I'm sorry I missed this thread! I don't get online much these days. :(

merryhair
February 18th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary!!! :cheer: