PDA

View Full Version : my progress pics january 2010

starlights
February 3rd, 2010, 12:48 AM
Hi!:)

I am a relative newby :rolleyes:(joined in nov 09) and thought to share with you my current hair pics!

this is it au natural:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/starlights_2010/Hair%20January%202010/th_Copyofjan2010.jpg (http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/starlights_2010/Hair%20January%202010/?action=view&current=Copyofjan2010.jpg)

and this is with it straightened (with the line highlighting where my waist is) :

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/starlights_2010/Hair%20January%202010/th_hairstraightwaist.jpg (http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/starlights_2010/Hair%20January%202010/?action=view&current=hairstraightwaist.jpg)

I've noticed my hair is growing to a "V shape"??

I just hope i make it to waist by my birthday in june!:cheese:

-happy growing guys!:p

Dachsdragon
February 3rd, 2010, 03:21 AM
Love your hair. It looks very happy and healthy.

myrrhmaiden
February 3rd, 2010, 05:35 AM
I think you'll definitely reach waist by June. :)

Pumpkin
February 3rd, 2010, 05:42 AM
Beautiful hair!!!!

EvaSimone
February 3rd, 2010, 05:45 AM
Very pretty! I also wanted to mention that you look like a 1c to me. You are way wavier than a 1a or 1b.

When I first came to LHC I typed myself as 1a :lol: so I hope you don't think I am picking on you! :flower:

starlights
February 3rd, 2010, 06:11 AM
Very pretty! I also wanted to mention that you look like a 1c to me. You are way wavier than a 1a or 1b.

When I first came to LHC I typed myself as 1a :lol: so I hope you don't think I am picking on you! :flower:

thanks Eva for pointing that out, am not entirely sure myself! ha:p

elina333
February 3rd, 2010, 06:15 AM
Wow amzing pictures! Your hair looks so healthy! And yes, I def think you'll reach waist by June ;) Good luck and happy growing! :pegasus:

Pixna
February 3rd, 2010, 06:24 AM
Your hair is very beautiful!! You'll most certainly have your birthday wish to reach waist by June!!

marikamt
February 3rd, 2010, 08:16 AM
looks really nice! I agree you look wavier than 1a/ 1b.... I did the exact same thing though, thinking I was straighter than i really am (actually, I think a lot of people do this when they join)
As for the "Vee"... Yeah, happening to me too.... I am assuming you have layers? Or maybe just a natural taper.......

As for waist by June....... I think you are *almost* there now with your longest bits..... (in the lower pic w/ the line).... If you have average growth, I would think a couple months?? But you will definitely be "full waist" by June

starlights
February 3rd, 2010, 08:26 AM
looks really nice! I agree you look wavier than 1a/ 1b.... I did the exact same thing though, thinking I was straighter than i really am (actually, I think a lot of people do this when they join)
As for the "Vee"... Yeah, happening to me too.... I am assuming you have layers? Or maybe just a natural taper.......

As for waist by June....... I think you are *almost* there now with your longest bits..... (in the lower pic w/ the line).... If you have average growth, I would think a couple months?? But you will definitely be "full waist" by June

i am growing out layers... i used to be apl with layers so its growing out to waist like that! we shall see how it looks at the end result, lol

JamieLeigh
February 3rd, 2010, 09:58 AM
Your hair is very lovely! I'd say you'll probably hit waist by April at the latest (most likely March, though, you're REALLY close). :flower:

xoxophelia
February 3rd, 2010, 02:13 PM
I am growing out the V from layers as well (my shortest layer used to be above my eye brows). My plan right now is to grow to waist and then start small trims to slowly even it out and once is is OK (but not perfect), continue to grow.

Dunno when I will get to waist (maybe.. Sep?), but you look only 2 months away to me. Really close :).. are you going to trims to remove all the V or continue to grow into fairytale ends?

Beaglebuddy
February 3rd, 2010, 03:52 PM
I can't add anything new that hasn't already been said. Your hair looks gorgeous and healthy.

starlights
February 3rd, 2010, 06:29 PM
I am growing out the V from layers as well (my shortest layer used to be above my eye brows). My plan right now is to grow to waist and then start small trims to slowly even it out and once is is OK (but not perfect), continue to grow.

Dunno when I will get to waist (maybe.. Sep?), but you look only 2 months away to me. Really close :).. are you going to trims to remove all the V or continue to grow into fairytale ends?

im liking the V at the moment as its different for me, this is the longest my hairs ever been!... but i never thought it would grow as a V... :) my ends feel ok for now so i wont trim just yet...:D

Hudar
February 4th, 2010, 09:20 PM
so beautiful and healthy
love it!!

BrightEyes
February 4th, 2010, 09:37 PM
So so so pretty!