PDA

View Full Version : little hairs are sticking out :((

sonng
February 2nd, 2010, 04:56 PM
:O Little hairs are sticking out and my hair looks like it's never brushed or combed. :( This never happened before...maybe new hairs are growing??? My hair is trying to get thick or is it just frizz?

FrannyG
February 2nd, 2010, 05:41 PM
It's probably just new growth. Have you changed your routine, perhaps or started using cones? Also, in winter, due to static, the little hairs show up more, as they fly into the air easier than the long hairs.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. :flower:

Gumball
February 3rd, 2010, 11:17 PM
Ah the halo. Many of us have permanent ones. We just learned to live with it. :D Sometimes it's breakage, sometimes it's new growth. Either way it's just not quite long enough to lay down and be content that way.

Tutti_Frutti
February 24th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I really hate this 'halo'. It especially shows up when my hair dries after I washed it.

spidermom
February 24th, 2010, 01:22 PM
I find that Nature's Gate Styling Putty is very good for stroking these little sticky-up hairs down.

Emerson
February 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM
The same thing is happening to me....looks the worst where my hair parts. I lost a bit of hair (hormonal issues and shampoo that made my scalp freak out) last year so I am happy about the new growth, but the little hairs drive me crazy....I get so paranoid that everyone is staring at them...LOL :)

Arctic
February 24th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I have lots of new hairs too, but unline you all seem to be, I am very happy to see them, Glorious New Growth! :sun:

Captain Nikki
February 24th, 2010, 01:54 PM
I find aloe vera gel the best thing for keeping these under control.