PDA

View Full Version : My 6 month anniversary w/ pics.....

marikamt
February 2nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
It is my 6 month anniversary at LHC and I am *this close* to my second goal.... My first goal was BSL and healthy, happy hair.... then I wanted waist. I am hoping I will hit wasit in the next 60 days.....
My next goal is hip, but that will take a while as I am going to have a few trims to make my hemline a softer U and grow out some layers.........
Thank you to all of you for you help and support!!!!!

ETA: apparently I have gained a few pounds too... not all in hair either .... "time to step away from the ho-ho's" .......

Where I started when joined LHC at the end of July '09
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/marikamt_2009/HPIM0102.jpg

Where I am today
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/marikamt_2009/HPIM0331.jpg

Beets
February 2nd, 2010, 12:17 PM
Wow! Healthy? Happy? Check, check. Good for you!

I think your layers fall nicely; I see in your signature that you're growing them out, but meanwhile, they look good!

Pumpkin
February 2nd, 2010, 12:21 PM
Awesome!!! :cheese:

marikamt
February 2nd, 2010, 12:26 PM
Wow! Healthy? Happy? Check, check. Good for you!

I think your layers fall nicely; I see in your signature that you're growing them out, but meanwhile, they look good!

Thanks for the compliment on the layers (and the healthy, happy hair :) ).... I don't mind having layers as a generality, I hate how deep my U is and how hard it makes it to do simple things like a braid...... I will probably never be totally layer free with a blunt hemline.....

ETA: my mirrors always look so gross in my pics.... they really don't look like that in real life :p:

Svenja
February 2nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
So lovely and healthy! Well done!

little_acorn
February 2nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
OOoh good growth and congrats on your anniversary :D

Beaglebuddy
February 2nd, 2010, 01:16 PM
Beautiful hair! I love your haircolour!

truwave
February 2nd, 2010, 01:54 PM
Great hair! very shiny and thick!

wimitlee
February 2nd, 2010, 02:10 PM
Congrats!!

GoddesJourney
February 2nd, 2010, 03:57 PM
Looks great. Don't worry about the pounds you spoke of. Tight waist belts make little rolls come out on everyone, especially in pictures (myself included). I blame the belt.

ButterCup02
February 2nd, 2010, 04:42 PM
Wow! Your hair is gorgeous!!

marikamt
February 2nd, 2010, 10:51 PM
Thank you all so much for your comments!! You all really made my day!

catysue
February 3rd, 2010, 05:39 AM
Beautiful! I love your color. I think you're in the same place as I am, growth and goal wise - I'm just INCHES away from waist! My hair is also heavily layered. Happy growing to us! :cheese:

EvaSimone
February 3rd, 2010, 05:55 AM
Beautiful hair and I like the layers!

Pixna
February 3rd, 2010, 06:25 AM
Your hair looks fantastic, and your growth rate is AMAZING!!!

FrannyG
February 3rd, 2010, 06:28 AM
Wow, your hair is lovely and you've had exceptional growth! Congratulations. :blossom:

marikamt
February 3rd, 2010, 07:00 AM
Beautiful! I love your color. I think you're in the same place as I am, growth and goal wise - I'm just INCHES away from waist! My hair is also heavily layered. Happy growing to us! :cheese:

I swear being inches from a goal is harder than being a foot away.... :D
All of a sudden it get sooo impatient......
I think there is a mini group of us (I can think of at least a half dozen) on the BSL to waistt thread that are *almost* there

thank you Evasimone!

FrannyG and Pixna.... thanks..... it doesn't *feel* like it grows fast, but when I look at the pics, I can see the progress I have made...... the funny thing is that it has measured the "same" for months.... I apparently am measuring tape challenged......

thank you again to all of you, you have renewed my confidence in growing my hair and how it looks :blossom:

JamieLeigh
February 3rd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Very nice progress! Your hair is lovely and your layers look nice. :D Congrats on 6 months!!

redneckprincess
February 3rd, 2010, 10:13 AM
FANTASTIC growth!!! congrats