PDA

View Full Version : Who knew I had pretty hair?

ArienEllariel
January 30th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Okay so for the first time today I got a good look at my hair from the back. I was shocked actually. For the first time I felt like I had pretty hair. That has never happened to me in my entire existance! (or almost never)

It's got a few flyaways here but... oh well. :D

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ArienEllariel/Hair/prettyhairprogress.jpg

Also please excuse the dirty mirror.. :p

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ArienEllariel/Hair/prettyhairprogress2-1-1.jpg

Elenna
January 30th, 2010, 01:30 AM
I agree with you. I bet that your hair will be really, really pretty when it grows some more.

Chamy
January 30th, 2010, 03:52 AM
Very pretty, and we have the exact same haircolour! ;)

cmnt831
January 30th, 2010, 06:56 AM
You do have pretty hair! It looks like it will have an even stronger wave pattern once it grows out some more :). Yay for discovering pretty hair!!

jojo
January 30th, 2010, 07:17 AM
I knew! your hair extremelly pretty!

Chamomile betty
January 30th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Very pretty and such a lovely color.

rags
January 30th, 2010, 07:23 AM
You have very pretty hair! I love the colour and you look like you're going to have some killer waves when it gets longer!

Pumpkin
January 30th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Whatever you are doing to your hair, keep doing it!! Just beautiful. Congrats!! :)

FrannyG
January 30th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Your hair really is lovely. :flowers: I smiled when I read the title of this post, because I had the same epiphany when after joining LHC. I had spent so much of my life trying to make my hair curly and full, and I finally realized that I loved it just the way it is. It's such a wonderful discovery! :)

Svenja
January 30th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Very pretty indeed! I love the colour! :)

Pixna
January 30th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Oh, yes!! Very pretty hair that deserves to grow long and be seen. Kudos to you for your "discovery"!!

ArienEllariel
January 30th, 2010, 09:28 AM
hehe thanks all for the kind comments! :)

You do have pretty hair! It looks like it will have an even stronger wave pattern once it grows out some more :). Yay for discovering pretty hair!!

I'm really excited to grow it longer, even more so now that I can tell my hair is more on the wavy side as it grows longer! <3 I've always wanted wavy hair and it looks like my hair is finally achieving that look all on its own. :D I suppose that's why my hair never would "fllip up" at shoulder length in the same direction. It was always all over the place and I couldn't control it.

Very pretty, and we have the exact same haircolour! ;)

Yah we do! These pictures were taken under florescent lighting, unlike the 2 in my album. I think those were taken in fairly dim lighting- hence the whole dark funky color effect.

spidermom
January 30th, 2010, 10:22 AM
You're right about that; you DO have pretty hair.

cmnt831
January 30th, 2010, 10:59 AM
hehe thanks all for the kind comments! :)

I'm really excited to grow it longer, even more so now that I can tell my hair is more on the wavy side as it grows longer! <3 I've always wanted wavy hair and it looks like my hair is finally achieving that look all on its own. :D I suppose that's why my hair never would "fllip up" at shoulder length in the same direction. It was always all over the place and I couldn't control it.

Definitely sounds like wavy hair to me :D. After joining LHC, I discovered curls. All my life I thought I just had horribly frizzy hair. I'm always so happy to read topics like this :).

little_acorn
January 30th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Its lovely - lovely waves and colour :D

JamieLeigh
February 2nd, 2010, 09:08 AM
You have lovely hair! I love that wave you've got going. :flower:

Medievalmaniac
February 2nd, 2010, 11:07 AM
Your hair really is lovely. :flowers: I smiled when I read the title of this post, because I had the same epiphany when after joining LHC. I had spent so much of my life trying to make my hair curly and full, and I finally realized that I loved it just the way it is. It's such a wonderful discovery! :)

ditto!!! Took the words right out of my mouth. Congratulations on your epiphany!! :)

Hudar
February 4th, 2010, 09:22 PM
aww i know what you mean.
we always think our hair is shorter, rattier then it really is.
we are our own worst critic :)

Angela_Rose
February 5th, 2010, 06:40 AM
It looks so thick, and I love that little wave. Neat!

Dani
February 5th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Dude, your hair- texture and color- look EXACTLY like mine! Like I keep thinking that's an older pic of me (my hair is SL right now), because it looks identical. :p Very nice. ;) I'll be right where you are in less than a year, I shpoze. :D

Wally
February 5th, 2010, 10:18 AM
You are right. Lovely color and waves. :)