PDA

View Full Version : Kids' hair club

buttons
April 28th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Sorry mods, not sure if this should go in the mane forum or the parenting forum. But I thought since the trimming and no-trimming clubs moved from the "Hair polls/projects" forum to here, this might be the place for this club too. Please move it if I'm wrong.

Since a bunch of us on here are parents, I thought there should be a club (besides the off-topic parenting forum, because that seems more general to me) where we can talk about our kid's hair and caring for it. I have a toddler and her hair is a little past BSL now (if she wore a bra :p) and I want to figure out the best way to care for it. I think it's a good idea to have a place where we can ask questions and share ideas and help each other out, all involving our kids' hair.

Am I alone here?

morningstar
April 28th, 2008, 07:26 PM
I think it's a great idea. I tried to start this one up a while back but for some reason it didn't catch on. Perhaps it should be in parenting forum. I will probably get lost here on the main forum.
I have twin long hair daughters. I braid their hair each night. It is a struggle with young kids to keep long hair but it sure can look pretty all shiny and wavy after the braids are out.

rubyann
April 28th, 2008, 07:43 PM
My curly haired dd is 5 years old. I CO her hair when I feel it needs moisture or cleansing. I detangle it in the morning after spritzing with a mixture of AVG and H20 with 2 drops of avocado oil. Other than that, nothing special.:cool:

Flaxen
April 28th, 2008, 07:56 PM
How about if I start a Social Group for you guys? :grin:

buttons
April 28th, 2008, 08:00 PM
How about if I start a Social Group for you guys? :grin:

Would you?
Thank you so much :flower:

Florida Mom
April 28th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I'm in, my daughter is 3.... hair about APL - DS is 5 and wants to grow his hair long too.

morningstar
April 28th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks Flaxen! :happydance:

Flaxen
April 28th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Done. :smile: Kids' Hair Club (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/group.php?groupid=124).